Game Guardian ... detected on rooted device

GingaNinja007

Question

Hi , I thought I'd bring this to your attention . Not sure if the devs are aware . Today I updated one off my games and it now detects game guardian . The game is Boxing Star ... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ftt.boxingstar.gl.aos

I've been using game guardian for months and have generated a new copy have the latest magisk everything and it's hidden in magisk hide . Until today boxing stars worked no problem . I also have never used game guardian on boxing stars . 

Just thought the community should know . 

Thanks 

GingaNinja

3 answers to this question

Hi Enyby , 

Not sure I made myself clear (I've looked through the help section and can't see it covered) 

My game guardian works flawless on my phone and I'm not trying to hack boxing stars . When you try and load the game it crashes with a hack message before it loads . I've uninstalled GG and it works . If I put it back the message reappears . What I'm saying is the developers have found a way to detect GG if you have it on your phone ! 

This can't be a good thing for GG going forward . Give it ago you will see what I mean . 

Nothing else on my phone detects GG it's all done properly I'm not a noob with this stuff .. 

GingaNinja 

Archived