Sign in to follow this  

I know if you write ..., true) behind the toast text that then the toast will disappear earlier but even if I don't think there is a way I have to ask for it:

Is there a way to say gg how long a toast shall appear?

And if there isn't a way this maybe would be an idea for next update

Edited by Xoklys
Grammar mistake

No way. Android limitation. Or LONG or SHORT duration. It is constant defined in firmware not in App or even in Android API. So on each device it can be different. It is happen not often, but possible.

It is idea for next update Android. So write in Google. Good luck.

Currently you can redisplay toast after some small time, if you want. Use delay via sleep, Or use loop for check wall clock time and show toast again, if need.

In last case you can do some work in background, not just sleep.

But new toast can blink or do something on appear if this defined in firmware.

Ok I'll write Google xD Thx for awnsering

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lukasfer
      There is already a MOD (Damage) but It's not updated so if someone can cheat it and update it weekly please
      or learn how to do or update the MOD PLEASE 

• By MrXnuv3r
      help me to find more than one value
      I mean, if I look for the value "25" and there are no results, then continue to look for the second value "20".
      but if I look for the value "25" and there are results, then don't look for the second value "20"
      I tried writing the script but GG always read i search value "5"
      sorry for my english
      I hope you understand what I mean

• By Gui-BR-_-Pro
      Well, I'm having problems with Game Guardian since when I bought my phone, it is a Galaxy Note 3 with Root, my problem is that when I try to use SpeedHack it simply restarts my device. Sometimes with you and most of the time the attempt is a failure. I was wondering what should I do to solve this problem Help me please
    • By Mohammad2687
      Hi everyone 👋
      I just want to ask if there's a script file to hack Manor Matters game! If there's not can I hack it manually?
    • By llukeminister
      Hey guys when i try to hack souls in it shows that i have the desired amount, then when i go to spend anything for example if i gave myself 100k souls and i pay 1 soul for a card in the game it deducts 100001 from my account. how do i get my souls to save?