Sign in to follow this  

I know if you write ..., true) behind the toast text that then the toast will disappear earlier but even if I don't think there is a way I have to ask for it:

Is there a way to say gg how long a toast shall appear?

And if there isn't a way this maybe would be an idea for next update

Edited by Xoklys
Grammar mistake

No way. Android limitation. Or LONG or SHORT duration. It is constant defined in firmware not in App or even in Android API. So on each device it can be different. It is happen not often, but possible.

It is idea for next update Android. So write in Google. Good luck.

Currently you can redisplay toast after some small time, if you want. Use delay via sleep, Or use loop for check wall clock time and show toast again, if need.

In last case you can do some work in background, not just sleep.

But new toast can blink or do something on appear if this defined in firmware.

Ok I'll write Google xD Thx for awnsering

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Frostnall
      Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilecostudios.kaiontale.android

can anyone modify any real? the data is alternated but has no effect on the game.
      I need this help, if necessary I will pay!
    • By Urufgio
      Hi
      I'm wondering if anyone could help me in hacking Star Nomad 2? I've read a thread to find the money value. I've tried to hack other value (XP, Ship Hull/shield/energy, Skill Points, Factions standing) besides the market price to no avail. Not even one value can be found using the normal or encrypted search. Are those values unhackable?
      It is a paid app, offline game. Horrible UI (fine for me, lol)
      Hope someone can help me find other value, especially the Skill Points.
    • By GameCrasher
      I want to create a login system that connects to a website so I dont need to create a server
    • By FoxMindFM
      Hello... I would try to make some diamonds in Dragon Raja.. But its not working.. do you know how the right script on diamonds it would be if I have 78.. I add more bot nothing happens 
    • By Rizuki
      Hellow pro, master and mister can someone help me how can i create a file with random name
      Example i want to create 50 or 100  file with random name using lua  how can i make please help me