Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

• Moderators
Just now, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

So does that mean we shouldn't be expecting an Android release of whatever you've been working on for the past couple of weeks?

Depends. But I won't release during testing.

13 minutes ago, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

So does that mean we shouldn't be expecting an Android release of whatever you've been working on for the past couple of weeks?

even if a tool is released nintendo will ban u in 1-2 weeks 

no one know atm what trigger ban

For those of you who are curious, you can still hack coins by doing it through coin rush, but you unfortunately have to spend rubies to get access to coin rush, and if you use the 5 ruby x2 bonus version, the maximum amount of coins you can earn is capped at 1998 (since you can only earn up to 999 coins in one run of coin rush times the x2 bonus). I'm sure you can do something similar with regular races. See if anyone can do anything with this. As of right now, the races all seem to still be offline.

Edited by Totally_Not_A_Hacker

1 hour ago, macdj98 said:

even if a tool is released nintendo will ban u in 1-2 weeks 

no one know atm what trigger ban

If you get banned, then simply make a new account. Will be kinda easy to get good scores since theoretically everything will be unlockable. I'd take a week or two with the apk and risk ban just to have all of the players playable and everything else for that time period. Besides, someone will likely come up with an anti-ban patch like with every other game that tries to exclude hackers and inevitably fails.

1 hour ago, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

Nope, not banned (as of yet).

how long have you used hacks?  

what has changed so far?  

Did you use speedhack and time jump?

I ask only to understand what could have influenced the ban risk

Edited by Pegasus95

24 minutes ago, Pegasus95 said:

how long have you used hacks?  

what has changed so far?  

I ask only to understand what could have influenced the ban risk

I have 2 accounts, one with gold pass that I actually care about, and the other with infinite coins that I've been extremely reckless on, not caring, because that one is my "test and experiment" account. On the test account, I accidentally changed the coin value to infinite (9999999... etc but the value doesn't go down when I purchase anything) and also accidentally edited the scores of just two races in a non-ranked cup (I believe it was the first or second one) to be 99999+, but that's it on that account, and the high values were because I was not familiar with how to edit xor to a specific value (I have since learned). No friends, no ranked cups. On the other account, I've been a clean user for a little under a month, since I started the account, until yesterday. One of two hacks I attempted was to change the score of a race to about 14k to give me first in ranked cup at tier 10 (been first place in all of the previous tiers so far without hax, I also have 39 friends on that account). The second I attempted was to hack coins a couple of times, all of which failed except for the coin rush method I described above for around 2k coins. Hacking activity for both accounts has been within the last week, but I started on the infinite coins account with maybe 3 or 4 days left in the Tokyo Tour, which I believe is plenty enough time to catch infinite coins and issue a ban, especially since two races had 99999+ score. I used time jump to level up to rank 12 fast to unlock the items in the shop for the infinite coins account only, and speed hack was patched and didn't work when I tried it. I have a theory that most bans are issued out between tours or just after a new one starts, which makes sense if you believe bans are issued analytically. Scan tour results for anything fishy looking, issue bans, rinse, and repeat.

1 hour ago, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

I have 2 accounts, one with gold pass that I actually care about, and the other with infinite coins that I've been extremely reckless on, not caring, because that one is my "test and experiment" account. On the test account, I accidentally changed the coin value to infinite (9999999... etc but the value doesn't go down when I purchase anything) and also accidentally edited the scores of just two races in a non-ranked cup (I believe it was the first or second one) to be 99999+, but that's it on that account, and the high values were because I was not familiar with how to edit xor to a specific value (I have since learned). No friends, no ranked cups. On the other account, I've been a clean user for a little under a month, since I started the account, until yesterday. One of two hacks I attempted was to change the score of a race to about 14k to give me first in ranked cup at tier 10 (been first place in all of the previous tiers so far without hax, I also have 39 friends on that account). The second I attempted was to hack coins a couple of times, all of which failed except for the coin rush method I described above for around 2k coins. Hacking activity for both accounts has been within the last week, but I started on the infinite coins account with maybe 3 or 4 days left in the Tokyo Tour, which I believe is plenty enough time to catch infinite coins and issue a ban, especially since two races had 99999+ score. I used time jump to level up to rank 12 fast to unlock the items in the shop for the infinite coins account only, and speed hack was patched and didn't work when I tried it. I have a theory that most bans are issued out between tours or just after a new one starts, which makes sense if you believe bans are issued analytically. Scan tour results for anything fishy looking, issue bans, rinse, and repeat.

so you never used hack on points ticket, level ticket, star ticket, gold run ticket, fast ticket?

Edited by Pegasus95

9 hours ago, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

Correct. Only attempted and successful modifications were coins and race scores.

From what we read, almost all those banned have used hacks on tickets, so could it be that the tickets favor the ban?

On 10/24/2019 at 5:38 AM, Njosnavelin said:

Well, i create a new ACC, edited the Score Race, (try to add 20, it changed to 99.999 instead) but it Gave me all those coins.

Screenshot_20191024-093446.png

Can you do a little tutorial on how you did to change the score? I tried it here and it didn't work 😞