Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

51 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

yes point tickets are easy you just need 6 of them so you can refine enough times, but skill tickets are harder to get many of

I managed to hack kart point tickets 

But when doing same with glider it's not working 🤨

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, esselunga said:

I'm looking for unlock any racer/kart/glider manually, it's hard but I'll give it a try.

Has someone managed to achieve this task?

Yes.

Screenshot_20191023-075732.png

10 hours ago, CroqueMr said:

Sì, ho inviato un'email a Nintendo e ho spiegato come il loro gioco è codificato come sh * t, e hanno risolto questo problema con 1.1.1 Ho trovato un exploit per ingannare il timer senza alcun speedhack o  modifica delle ram

Can you explain?

19 hours ago, esselunga said:

You are right, but I wasn't editing the correct address.
Meanwhile, I solved the problem!

Nintendo must have patched coins to be server-sided in 1.1.1 update. I found the correct xor value for coins and tried everything but nothing resulted in a permanent change. I even tried making the change while temporarily in airplane mode during a race and that didn't work. The desired coin value would show briefly back at the main menu screen then count back to the original coin value every time. Bummer.

Bro is still working for me you are doing something wrong in the search, make sure you look for the encrypted Xor value, it always worked with me changing the last 5 results at the same time so just enter the value you want and validate in the race as always if the value get negative in game change to negative in gg that will be normal in game

35 minutes ago, NopeFreak said:

Bro is still working for me you are doing something wrong in the search, make sure you look for the encrypted Xor value, it always worked with me changing the last 5 results at the same time so just enter the value you want and validate in the race as always if the value get negative in game change to negative in gg that will be normal in game

Yeah this was working before 

But now just tried again , and it's not working anymore 

The coins surely changes but after u get the race reward coin 

The main value reverting to original