Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

@NoFearIt's impossible to purchase the script because it's down on maint atm? I'd like to know a little more about it if you can DM me the details.

By the way.. I dunno if this will help preventing bans but, there's a way to disable data collection: menu》settings》"help and inquiries"》"data collection".

SmartSelect_20191123-041559_Mario Kart.jpg

Edited by Lucifleur

• Moderators
1 hour ago, xcheaterx88 said:

hello by mistake I am 99999999 gold in wanting to change the gold during the race and I can not get down the gold has something reasonable can you help me thank you all

Essentially you want to clear all your coins?

It's possible.

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Rudyman27 said:

there is news of the update of the script?

Not sure if today will be open. Will have xp boost added. And adding anything you want, could be limited on choices. Still trying to make it any item in the game.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:30 PM, DarkHerox said:

The value I noticed does change when I edit the xor value. The problem is when the game adds the coins you picked up in the game the edited value will go down to your original value + coins you collected. Maybe it's checking with the server and updating to the amount of coins you should actually have? O.o

Are there any solutions for this now? I just learned how to search and edit values today but now the same thing is happening to me. I looked for a script but I couldn't find anything 

Edited by Jayvem

15 hours ago, Jayvem said:

Are there any solutions for this now? I just learned how to search and edit values today but now the same thing is happening to me. I looked for a script but I couldn't find anything 

Haven't heard about any updates for the script either.