Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

Value for 1 is 96,289,255 (dword anonymous) that should also help. Most other values are pretty odd but I have a list of some. I can't necessarily find a pattern to the values, like how 96,289,280 is one thousand (or 999?). Values for 1-100 are probably in between 96,289,160 and 96,289,279, but like I said, they are seemingly almost at random. I'd recommend encrypted XOR searching for any other values than 0 or 1. My discord is above to contact me, but I'm not giving away my method of unlocking spotlights.

2 hours ago, TheHaxor said:

Value for 1 is 96,289,255 (dword anonymous) that should also help. Most other values are pretty odd but I have a list of some. I can't necessarily find a pattern to the values, like how 96,289,280 is one thousand (or 999?). Values for 1-100 are probably in between 96,289,160 and 96,289,279, but like I said, they are seemingly almost at random. I'd recommend encrypted XOR searching for any other values than 0 or 1. My discord is above to contact me, but I'm not giving away my method of unlocking spotlights.

Ok lol then why mention that you have a method? You're just baiting people to DM you asking for the method anyway... just dont mention it

1 hour ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Ok lol then why mention that you have a method? You're just baiting people to DM you asking for the method anyway... just dont mention it

That's true, but I'm just saying there's always another way if a certain way gets patched (I should've rephrased it), and to DM me if you need help modifying values because I have a list of some.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, TheHaxor said:

Wow... Literally read the post before yours.... It tells you the exact method to find most values in the game. Xor encryption and the key is given. You don't need to do encrypted search and unknown changed or any of that. Can search EXACT value. All the information is provided, it's a matter of utilizing it correctly.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Honestly surprised he has anything....  Given he didn't understand the xor encryption or have the full list of all items in the game.  Anyway, the last post on page 31 basically explained everything. The only values that I noticed not following this rule, is in race values. Other than that, you can pretty much do anything and everything with info provided already.

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Honestly surprised he has anything....  Given he didn't understand the xor encryption or have the full list of all items in the game.  Anyway, the last post on page 31 basically explained everything. The only values that I noticed not following this rule, is in race values. Other than that, you can pretty much do anything and everything with info provided already.

Ha says the person selling a script that doesn't work half the time, or so I got people telling me constantly... At least my s*** works...

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Plus, I don't get why you have anything against me, because you're the one who was advertising on my thread in the first place, and I don't even have any basic script or code knowledge; it's a one-sided fight, so back the **** off.

Edited by TheHaxor

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, TheHaxor said:

Plus, I don't get why you have anything against me, because you're the one who was advertising on my thread in the first place, and I don't even have any basic script or code knowledge; it's a one-sided fight, so back the **** off.

Script works perfectly. And you claimed I couldn't add everything (including unreleased content). You have no idea what I'm capable of...  You come here pretending to know wtf you are doing. You only half know and half dumb luck.  Scroll up to read what you said about the xor value and not having a clue...  It is a DWORD VALUE. Using XOR encryption. Xor key is 96,289,254. If you don't know how to use the xor calculator in GG, Then try the site xor.pw. If you use that site, make sure to change all to decimal (base 10). 

And what, did you get 1 person that has issues with the script? Script works. I don't release anything without days if not weeks of testing.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Script works perfectly. And you claimed I couldn't add everything (including unreleased content). You have no idea what I'm capable of...  You come here pretending to know wtf you are doing. You only half know and half dumb luck.  Scroll up to read what you said about the xor value and not having a clue...  It is a DWORD VALUE. Using XOR encryption. Xor key is 96,289,254. If you don't know how to use the xor calculator in GG, Then try the site xor.pw. If you use that site, make sure to change all to decimal (base 10). 

And what, did you get 1 person that has issues with the script? Script works. I don't release anything without days if not weeks of testing.

Great job, you get any unreleased gameplay? I'm very scared of what you're capable of, oh no sir please don't do anything to me. I care too much and spend my whole life on this, it's all I have. Also how do you ignore/block someone on these forums can you help me since you're mod? Thanks 🙂

Edit: just tried that xor.pw and didn't work, maybe I'm dumb and you boast about how much smarter you are again

Edited by TheHaxor

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, TheHaxor said:

Great job, you get any unreleased gameplay? I'm very scared of what you're capable of, oh no sir please don't do anything to me. I care too much and spend my whole life on this, it's all I have. Also how do you ignore/block someone on these forums can you help me since you're mod? Thanks 🙂

Edit: just tried that xor.pw and didn't work, maybe I'm dumb and you boast about how much smarter you are again

Heh. I'm not threatening you... I am saying with GG or other hacking, you don't know what I'm capable of. I don't care about you and personal info and stealing it. I'm just telling you, because you weren't able to do something in the game, don't assume others can't. 

Here is screen shot of the site. 

Screenshot_20191117-015939.png

NoFear .for information I bought the script, and badcase has configured with my nintendo account, it worked well, but I deleted my part and started another with the same account nintendo and since it no longer works. I wrote a badcase but no news since 1 week. I'm disappointed.

Edited by Rudyman27

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Rudyman27 said:

NoFear .for information I bought the script, and badcase has configured with my nintendo account, it worked well, but I deleted my part and started another with the same account nintendo and since it no longer works. I wrote a badcase but no news since 1 week. I'm disappointed.

Where did you contact him? Because on telegram he responds within 24hr.  The issue isn't that the script didn't work. It's because it's locked to single account. If for whatever reason need to change the account, he has been allowing it.

35 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Où l'avez-vous contacté? Parce qu'il envoie un télégramme dans les 24 heures. Le problème n'est pas que le script n'a pas fonctionné. C'est parce qu'il est bloqué sur un seul compte. Si, pour une raison quelconque, il devait changer de compte, il l'avait autorisé.

contact with ticket support. always even count nintendo, but new partie. i do not know what to do so that badcase see the problem

Edited by Rudyman27