Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

7 hours ago, Pegasus95 said:

What types of value do I look for?  Xor, Dword, word etc.?  I tried with dword, but once I narrowed down the search on the 300/200 values to each change it narrows less 3..It is impossible (at least for me) to find the right value to change

That's the trick i made to get few values

Search unknown dword

The values is != 0

The value is > 0

The value is < 1000000

Every search do this 3 and u will find it

Dword value for 0 is 96,289,254 (anonymous). I wouldn't mess around with it too much though. Doesn't apply for some things like coin rush or race coin count. Pm me or discord for more info, I offer a hack service to complete all challenges and level 99. TheHaxor#9081

• Moderators
6 hours ago, TheHaxor said:

Dword value for 0 is 96,289,254 (anonymous). I wouldn't mess around with it too much though. Doesn't apply for some things like coin rush or race coin count. Pm me or discord for more info, I offer a hack service to complete all challenges and level 99. TheHaxor#9081

Heh. The one that said it's not possible to add anything I want in the game....  Welcome GG forums. Maybe get yourself caught up, you can see what I'm capable of.

Edit: save you some time: 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, bloodgnome said:

Got banned today using just the script 😭 i pushed the cheat to the limit maxing out everything (drivers, carts and gliders) no tickets. Still ban 😭 Error Code 806-2223 

Make new account. But don't Max everything. Even the biggest money spender isn't that elite in the game.

7 hours ago, xshivax said:

I'm editing my coin and when the game finished my current coin suddenly turn into (MINES) - 999,999.. 

can't buy anything 🤣

do i have doing something wrong btw? 

Yes if you have negative coins you obviously did something wrong. Editing coins also isnt safe, you will probably get banned when the next tour starts.