Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

15 hours ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Haha, I've finally rooted my aristo 2

Thanks to all the help some people gave me!

Now I'll try and mess with mario kart tour a bit and see if I can change vaules of the coins and tickets.

Anyone have any tips for that?..

I wouldn't advise "messing" around. You'll probably get banned.

[added 1 minute later]
4 hours ago, Makuletz said:

Was this glitch still working after the Halloween update? 

And, is it safe to this without the risk of being ban, with GG speedhack?

'Cause I don't have a plan on cheating the coins and tickets again for now.

Speedhack doesn't work. It was patched a while ago. Time jump still works for instantly winning races, though. Helps if you need to level up quickly. That said, if you're that worried about ban, simply don't hack the game lol. Or create a new account that you don't care about for "experimentation." Ban risk is still fairly high. You have to know what you're doing.

Edited by Totally_Not_A_Hacker

Talking about bans, have they been randomly issued to people who have tampered with ingame items (and/or speedhacks)? Or is there a ban wave daily, weekly (tour change), or leaderboard shift?

Edited by xGuardianCIHx

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, xGuardianCIHx said:

Talking about bans, have they been randomly issued to people who have tampered with ingame items (and/or speedhacks)? Or is there a ban wave daily, weekly (tour change), or leaderboard shift?

It is a little strange no bans seem to have been issued...  'Calm before the storm'.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:24 AM, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

For those of you who are curious, you can still hack coins by doing it through coin rush, but you unfortunately have to spend rubies to get access to coin rush, and if you use the 5 ruby x2 bonus version, the maximum amount of coins you can earn is capped at 1998 (since you can only earn up to 999 coins in one run of coin rush times the x2 bonus). I'm sure you can do something similar with regular races. See if anyone can do anything with this. As of right now, the races all seem to still be offline.

How about this? Hacking coins through coin rush, was your account haven't been ban by doing that?

11 hours ago, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

Time jump still works for instantly winning races, though. Helps if you need to level up quickly. That said, if you're that worried about ban, simply don't hack the game lol. Or create a new account that you don't care about for "experimentation." Ban risk is still fairly high. You have to know what you're doing.

How to that time jump? 

1 hour ago, Makuletz said:

How about this? Hacking coins through coin rush, was your account haven't been ban by doing that?

No, haven't been banned for coin rush hack. Probably because it doesn't trigger the soft limits of the game and it's more believable to the auditing system than just straight editing the amount of coins you have (since you'd still be technically "earning" the coins), but you can't even edit the amount of coins you have straight up any more, so it's pretty much the most efficient option. It's also only a small incremental increase of coins, as opposed to a much higher number like 100k coins, so that may be another reason for not triggering ban. Still can't say that the coin rush method is worth it for the amount of effort you have to put in  The yield is relatively small and quite underwhelming. If you want to hack though, doing it during races is the best time to do it with the least chance of ban.

[added 3 minutes later]
59 minutes ago, Makuletz said:

How to that time jump? 

The time jump function is accessible from the main menu of Game Guardian. Find it, turn it on, and just enter the amount of time you would like to jump ahead. I use a time of about 5 minutes personally. Ends the races instantly when pressed. So just get into first place, press the time jump button, win the race, and repeat.

Edited by Totally_Not_A_Hacker

• Moderators

Badcase and I did end up releasing a script. Sorry, not free. When you all see what it is capable of, I hope you all understand. It's only Armv8/64. We do plan to do the Armv7 soon too. 

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Badcase and I did end up releasing a script. Sorry, not free. When you all see what it is capable of, I hope you all understand. It's only Armv8/64. We do plan to do the Armv7 soon too. 

How much tho?

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Good news !

As it's a script I guess we can use it on our current account, via GG?

I have already modified the different tickets for karts, characters and gliders, as well as coins, the script allows you to unlock blocked content?

Is there a risk of ban?

And finally how much does it cost?

Sorry for all these questions and thanks anyway for your hard work

• Moderators
Just now, Shark13 said:

Good news !

As it's a script I guess we can use it on our current account, via GG?

I have already modified the different tickets for karts, characters and gliders, as well as coins, the script allows you to unlock blocked content?

Is there a risk of ban?

And finally how much does it cost?

Sorry for all these questions and thanks anyway for your hard work

Online game, ALWAYS risk of ban. But my account has been going for well over a week. But I didn't add everything in a day or max everything. Doing it cautiously.

Unlock blocked content? You mean, if item is purchased in shop already, will unlock it? Yes. If you are level 2 and want the other slots unlocked. Yes. 

Price with coupon code is $15.

10 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Online game, ALWAYS risk of ban. But my account has been going for well over a week. But I didn't add everything in a day or max everything. Doing it cautiously.

Unlock blocked content? You mean, if item is purchased in shop already, will unlock it? Yes. If you are level 2 and want the other slots unlocked. Yes. 

Price with coupon code is $15.

Yes it is better to do it with caution ...

For blocked content I was talking about characters, karts and gliders that we have not unlocked yet

• Moderators
Just now, Shark13 said:

Yes it is better to do it with caution ...

For blocked content I was talking about characters, karts and gliders that we have not unlocked yet

Correct. Can add any of those and tickets.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Shark13 said:

Very nice! I'm going to get the Badcase video for the coupon 🙂 Ty

Keep in mind, purchases ARE NOT automatically processed. BadCase will activate purchases when he is online