Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

37 minutes ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Thank you! , I have my Aristo 2 and Windows 10. I'm going to try and start the rooting now. :3

No problem and good luck. If you have any problems, it might be better to post on XDA forums (and particularly the ones for your device) as that's where you'll get the best help!

Actually.., This might be way harder then I thought. My brain is melting...,

I remember doing all these steps months ago and only got my boot loader unlocked (OEM) I spent all day just to get the boot loader unlocked..,

The forms on the XDA site is confusing. That's why I gave up months ago,
 is there any other way I can go by rooting my Aristo 2?..
I don't think 1 tap root apps work for me. Trust me I tried..,
It would be better if I followed a video or something but I don't know.

I want to do this before NoFear finishes the Mario Kart Tour Guide/Mod/Script so I can learn to do that too.

Can anyone can help me personally?...  Please and Thanks. ^^

5 hours ago, Mrshyguy11 said:

Actually.., This might be way harder then I thought. My brain is melting...,

I remember doing all these steps months ago and only got my boot loader unlocked (OEM) I spent all day just to get the boot loader unlocked..,

The forms on the XDA site is confusing. That's why I gave up months ago,
 is there any other way I can go by rooting my Aristo 2?..
I don't think 1 tap root apps work for me. Trust me I tried..,
It would be better if I followed a video or something but I don't know.

I want to do this before NoFear finishes the Mario Kart Tour Guide/Mod/Script so I can learn to do that too.

Can anyone can help me personally?...  Please and Thanks. ^^

Okay, not to be "that guy," but this is a Game Guardian forum, NOT a root forum. Rooting your phone isn't that challenging, and if you can't figure it out for yourself, you probably shouldn't be doing it at all because there is a high chance of causing damage to your device. I'm not trying to be rude, it just seems like you've hijacked the forum to try and get everyone to cater to your own needs. The XDA forum is perfectly fine, so please direct your root inquiries there. There are plenty of helpful resources over there, and you are capable of posting a forum over there just like you are here. The people over there are also more qualified to help you than here. Not sure what the big issue is. Good luck with rooting your device.

Haha, I've finally rooted my aristo 2

Thanks to all the help some people gave me!

Now I'll try and mess with mario kart tour a bit and see if I can change vaules of the coins and tickets.

Anyone have any tips for that?..

13 hours ago, Pegasus95 said:

Xor, value encripted

Is there any chance you could share your method on searching for a ticket with a value of 1? 

I have managed to edit the score tickets I had 5 at the time but  I only have 1 driver ticket

Cheers! 

I've been following this forum since the beginning but I had a hard time creating an account back then to join the conversation.

I've been blocked a week a ago by having unli coins and tickets, but never did a speed hack.

Does anyone of you here uses only speed hack and never been ban?

I don't wanted to be banned again that's I'm asking it first.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:07 AM, CroqueMr said:

The glitch works on every phone, ios or android, but you can do it instantly with gameguardian : speedhack + time jump, and yes it's very easy to edit ticket, it's exactly the same as coin

Was this glitch still working after the Halloween update? 

And, is it safe to this without the risk of being ban, with GG speedhack?

'Cause I don't have a plan on cheating the coins and tickets again for now.