Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

29 minutes ago, nhm007 said:

Can you do a little tutorial on how you did to change the score? I tried it here and it didn't work 😞

I would not recommend doing this because I believe it is what causes you to get banned. Editing your score will show 99,999 on the cup, however your tour score will be much higher, showing 99,999,999. It's probably even higher than that but 8 digits is the max that it shows, so this is easily detectable by Nintendo. If you still want to do this, you will need to search for the action points in XOR encrypted. Your action points are:

Points on the right  - base points

If you set GG to pause the game when you have it open you can search and refine pretty quickly. For example you get 38 for a rocket start, you search 38. Then you get 20 from drifting, you search 58. Repeat this until you have 2-10 values left, then you can add to the value. If you know how to carefully edit XOR values it might be possible to set the score you want, but if you add lets say 1000, your score will likely be set to 99,999. On the upside, this will also give you 1M coins at once, but Nintendo is probably basing their bans on both score and coins so its risky business.

13 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

I would not recommend doing this because I believe it is what causes you to get banned. Editing your score will show 99,999 on the cup, however your tour score will be much higher, showing 99,999,999. It's probably even higher than that but 8 digits is the max that it shows, so this is easily detectable by Nintendo. If you still want to do this, you will need to search for the action points in XOR encrypted. Your action points are:

Points on the right  - base points

If you set GG to pause the game when you have it open you can search and refine pretty quickly. For example you get 38 for a rocket start, you search 38. Then you get 20 from drifting, you search 58. Repeat this until you have 2-10 values left, then you can add to the value. If you know how to carefully edit XOR values it might be possible to set the score you want, but if you add lets say 1000, your score will likely be set to 99,999. On the upside, this will also give you 1M coins at once, but Nintendo is probably basing their bans on both score and coins so its risky business.

Not true. I successfully edited my score to be very specific. I only did it once, but it still worked. When you have found the right xor value instead of finding the encrypted value by guesswork, just click on the value like you're going to edit it, and next to the numerical value, there should be a little arrow pointing down. Select that button and pick the "XOR = ???" option, edit that value to the specific value you want, and apply the changes.

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, GlowSeeker said:

Just got banned. All I had done was hack coins and tickets, never touched score multipliers or speedhack. Guess they just check for abnormally high coin amounts.

Hoping my test is safe....

Not editing basically anything....

10 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I guess your best hope would be manually adding locked content like you teased before, since any other hack like points and instawinning etc. kinda defeat the purpose of the game imo. 

21 minutes ago, GlowSeeker said:

Just got banned. All I had done was hack coins and tickets, never touched score multipliers or speedhack. Guess they just check for abnormally high coin amounts.

I have just created a new account, I will try to modify only the tickets by using them in moderation, thus excluding hack on the coins.  

16 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Meaning?  What do you change?

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, GlowSeeker said:

I guess your best hope would be manually adding locked content like you teased before, since any other hack like points and instawinning etc. kinda defeat the purpose of the game imo. 

Point of the game, 100% inventory.... The rest is grinding. 

18 minutes ago, Pegasus95 said:

I have just created a new account, I will try to modify only the tickets by using them in moderation, thus excluding hack on the coins.  

Meaning?  What do you change?

Unlocking content. Nothing more.

3 hours ago, Totally_Not_A_Hacker said:

Not true. I successfully edited my score to be very specific. I only did it once, but it still worked. When you have found the right xor value instead of finding the encrypted value by guesswork, just click on the value like you're going to edit it, and next to the numerical value, there should be a little arrow pointing down. Select that button and pick the "XOR = ???" option, edit that value to the specific value you want, and apply the changes.

Why is why I said "if you know how to edit XOR values"...

5 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Why is why I said "if you know how to edit XOR values"...

Didn't catch that haha my bad.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Point of the game, 100% inventory.... The rest is grinding. 

Unlocking content. Nothing more.

This. If you have every character, kart, and glider unlocked and maxed, you don't need anything else. No need for coin, ticket, or score hax. I would be 100% on board with a mod that was asset-unlock only. Excited to see what your finished product looks like.

My "test" account was just banned, likely due to the infinite coins. In case it matters, I started the Tokyo Tour too late for ranked cup, so it unlocked for the Halloween Tour on that account. I didn't actually compete in the physical ranked cup, but I think that the act of unlocking ranked cup in general is what makes your account more susceptible to audit and eventual ban. I think the main theme here is to hack intelligently and not make ridiculous and unlikely hacks. Make the hacks seem natural. That, or slap a gold pass purchase on your hack account. I think Nintendo will have a harder time banning a paying customer lol.