Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

35 minutes ago, ImageG said:

What Id want to achieve is high level gliders and characters as those give the best bonusses, and those would most likely be untracable unless they track how many lvl tickets youve gotten compared to the level of your characters n gliders. 

Yes I agree with this

54 minutes ago, kailash1909 said:

Is there a way to find and edit the coins again ?

I have 99,999,999 atm and they don't decrease when used to buy something. My question now is now I can decrease the value.

What did u do mine is decreasing also they are not 99999

58 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Script features... What is the most common wanted?

Edit tickets or edit currently owned karts/drivers/gliders. Score, xp, achievements....?

If I may speak for myself...   Gold and tickets. 

There has to be some sort of challenge left of getting a good score and obtain achievements. 🙂

Edited by kailash1909

58 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Edit tickets or edit currently owned karts/drivers/gliders. Score, xp, achievements....?

As long as I can upgrade my owned karts/drivers/gliders to lvl 6 I'll be very happy, maybe a coin rush ticket changer if that's unbannable? 

I quite like playing the game normally but having inf. coins due to coin rush tickets and being able to upgrade my lvls from owned stuff would be so much better, I'd would really appreciate that ;d

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Only thing I want is edit itens in the middle of a race. I dont think there is any chance of ban in this.

11 minutes ago, MythosOf said:

Everytime i try to change my coins my game crashes after i change the values

Edit: the same thing happens with tickets.

This has happened to me today, 3 times.  Which had never happened until yesterday