Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

1 hour ago, Pegasus95 said:

What did you change?  Which average race scores did you keep?

I only changed coins (999999999), points tickets (9999) and I used speedhack and time jump during the races,I keep the race scores below 18k, I don't go any further. I've used it for a week already.

For tickets u used xor?

And what's the minimum value needed to hack tickets 

Hi everyone.

Struggling to get this going let alone start trying to hack figures. 

Been using GG in parallel space as my device isn't rooted. Doesn't look like I can install magisk on parallel space. 

Reading the comments I keep serving xor, I dont know what this is. 

So will I need a dedicated rooted device to be able to install magisk and what can be changed easily without an account ban. 

Thanks all

15 minutes ago, jensen21 said:

Hi everyone.

Struggling to get this going let alone start trying to hack figures. 

Been using GG in parallel space as my device isn't rooted. Doesn't look like I can install magisk on parallel space. 

Reading the comments I keep serving xor, I dont know what this is. 

So will I need a dedicated rooted device to be able to install magisk and what can be changed easily without an account ban. 

Thanks all

You can't use Mario Kart with parallel space, so you'll need a rooted device in order to use gg.
You can easily root your device using magisk, without losing any data (please see https://magiskmanager.com/).
And here is what XOR means: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_or (a very basic level of encryption in this case).

Thanks @NoFear for working on this.

I have always enjoyed your work, even the releases on Sbenny. Hope it will be released soon!

Even though I managed to hack the gold value... I only managed to hack the driver tickets. the other tickets I ran out of tickets before I could find the value. therefor I would really appreciate the script!

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

Time of use for hack isn't what determined if it's safe or not.  My thought, any type of score hacking might be monitored. Just because it's been days, no ban, doesn't confirm it's safe.

Ban wave is comming soon, my 5 friends got ban today, they just hack only coins 🙂

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

Ban wave is comming soon, my 5 friends got ban today, they just hack only coins 🙂

Maybe everything public and free....? Let Nintendo sort the mess?

48 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

999,999,999 coins isnt exactly subtle, literally no one will have that much money legit so they can just one-click ban any accounts above a certain value. You're better off with like 1-2m, that will last you forever 

20 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

999,999,999 coins isnt exactly subtle, literally no one will have that much money legit so they can just one-click ban any accounts above a certain value. You're better off with like 1-2m, that will last you forever 

When i hacked it gave 923043.... Not 99999999

What Id want to achieve is high level gliders and characters as those give the best bonusses, and those would most likely be untracable unless they track how many lvl tickets youve gotten compared to the level of your characters n gliders. 

32 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Yep, they have only 1-2m coins, they got ban when rank end