Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Yes.... I can easily max anything that is owned.

Is it going to be an option in the script?

Also, since I don't want to disturb you all the times, could you please make a list of what you think will be in the script? That would be awesome, thanks.

1 minute ago, SBALLO said:

Is it going to be an option in the script?

Also, since I don't want to disturb you all the times, could you please make a list of what you think will be in the script? That would be awesome, thanks.

He mentioned this a while ago, basically everything except gems

1 hour ago, bestrobber97 said:

Just got banned after I got the rewards for ranking

What did you change?  Which average race scores did you keep?

I only changed coins (999999999), points tickets (9999) and I used speedhack and time jump during the races,I keep the race scores below 18k, I don't go any further. I've used it for a week already.

Edited by Pegasus95

17 hours ago, bestrobber97 said:

My money is 9999999 my ticket is 9999 my scores are all 30000 and I haven't get banned

1 hour ago, bestrobber97 said:

Just got banned after I got the rewards for ranking

It was just a matter of time lol

37 minutes ago, Pegasus95 said:

I only changed coins (999999999), points tickets (9999) and I used speedhack and time jump during the races,I keep the race scores below 18k, I don't go any further. I've used it for a week already.

I think my race scores were 30k+

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Pegasus95 said:

Time of use for hack isn't what determined if it's safe or not.  My thought, any type of score hacking might be monitored. Just because it's been days, no ban, doesn't confirm it's safe.

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Time of use for hack isn't what determined if it's safe or not.  My thought, any type of score hacking might be monitored. Just because it's been days, no ban, doesn't confirm it's safe.

It was to assess situations.  

@bestrobber97Probably too high a score stands out and therefore there is a risk of being banned more

38 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I would say it's not any type of score hacking, only the ranked ones and the world ranking. I hacked my score to 99,999 a few times in cups outside of the ranked ones last week and I'm not banned. They probably set some hard cap for each ranked week thats slightly higher than what can be achieved in a legit run with all maxed characters/karts/gliders and anyone who goes over that will be banned. For the world ranking I guess anyone whose level doesn't match they score or has an abnormally high score is also banned.

Edited by SkrubbyJohnny