Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

31 minutes ago, bestrobber97 said:

WOWW im so hyped, cant wait! But can you add exp hack also? Because I need level 12 to buy the last 3 items in daily shop

XP hacking may or may not be more closely followed by Nintendo, I would imagine they will monitor that since each tour has a soft level cap (I believe the current one is 71) and going above that might get you banned. This is because there is a maximum amount of XP you can earn per map (not daily, forever), once you've earned the maximum on every course you have to wait for new courses to be added to gain more XP. It also doesn't take long to get to lvl 12, just repeat a course and use speedhack to finish it quickly, you can get from level 1 to 12 in like 20 minutes

Edited by SkrubbyJohnny

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Preview of what's to come....

Any reward, item purchased is effected (except gems)

This is what I mean by simplicity....   No search and guessing....

I would love to understand how to do a search with just a ticket, I just need to know this

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, google007 said:

Sir why your 2 account's got ban

For speedhacking🤔

No. I think it was my scores. I didn't realize they had global rank. There is good chance my score was near 1,000,000,0000. So, fairly obvious.

35 minutes ago, esselunga said:

Well, guys, have you been banned for altering money/tickets/exp?

My third account and other friends, no reports yet.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

No. I think it was my scores. I didn't realize they had global rank. There is good chance my score was near 1,000,000,0000. So, fairly obvious.

Hack with leaderboard = ban mostly😅

[added 0 minutes later]
27 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

XP hacking may or may not be more closely followed by Nintendo, I would imagine they will monitor that since each tour has a soft level cap (I believe the current one is 71) and going above that might get you banned. This is because there is a maximum amount of XP you can earn per map (not daily, forever), once you've earned the maximum on every course you have to wait for new courses to be added to gain more XP. It also doesn't take long to get to lvl 12, just repeat a course and use speedhack to finish it quickly, you can get from level 1 to 12 in like 20 minutes

Can u clarify for speedhack 

Is it .1 and 10 sec

1 minute ago, google007 said:

Hack with leaderboard = ban mostly😅

[added 0 minutes later]

Can u clarify for speedhack 

Is it .1 and 10 sec

If you're just trying to farm XP for leveling up you can just use time jump and jump ahead 2000 seconds whenever you're in first place, that will end the race instantly

14 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

If you're just trying to farm XP for leveling up you can just use time jump and jump ahead 2000 seconds whenever you're in first place, that will end the race instantly

1st place exp is only 5% at level 8, it definitely takes more than 20minutes...

17 minutes ago, NoFear said:

can u tell me how to fix it

i cant play the mission map

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5877.png

IMG_5876.png

2 minutes ago, tpc263228 said:

can u tell me how to fix it

i cant play the mission map

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5877.png

IMG_5876.png

U edited that value too much , so goes in negative.

For now search again and use reverse

It will become positive

[added 0 minutes later]
22 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Will try thanks

24 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Friend was just banned....  So unknown what triggered it.

Uhm, I guess it's still too risky, we should find out what triggers the ban first.

Tickets hack (exaggerated amount) -> it can be easily detectable -> ban.
Points hack -> score is too high in the leaderboard -> (obv) ban.
Money hack (to 9'999'999) -> it can be easily detectable -> ban.
Exp hack (speedhack) -> might be detectable (race_end_time - race_start_time is too short) -> ban.

Other considerations?

5 minutes ago, esselunga said:

Uhm, I guess it's still too risky, we should find out what triggers the ban first.

Tickets hack (exaggerated amount) -> it can be easily detectable -> ban.
Points hack -> score is too high in the leaderboard -> (obv) ban.
Money hack (to 9'999'999) -> it can be easily detectable -> ban.
Exp hack (speedhack) -> might be detectable (race_end_time - race_start_time is too short) -> ban.

Other considerations?

My money is 9999999 my ticket is 9999 my scores are all 30000 and I haven't get banned