Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

44 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Patience.....   

Takes time to find how everything is stored and debugging it....

Screenshot_20191012-054101.png

Screenshot_20191012-054115.png

Screenshot_20191012-054120.png

U can also change cc of a race so i can set even 1 cc or 1000 cc if u did not thinked about

Also trying to edit the memory some of my character disappeared (idk what i did) so i think u can also unlock character editing memeory

Edited by macdj98

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, macdj98 said:

U can also change cc of a race so i can set even 1 cc or 1000 cc if u did not thinked about

Also trying to edit the memory some of my character disappeared (idk what i did) so i think u can also unlock character editing memeory

That's actually my goal right now. Is to manually unlock any character.

I already have plenty modified for races. Xp, points, coins, score....  No need for more

Hey! Can someone explain how to change the value of coins and the points ingame? So wen I am ingame and search for my points or coins I got about 10000 results but but when I hit some coins or points and do the next scan with the new values it says 0 values found. So can someone just explain it or maby do a tutorial? 

Ty :)

13 hours ago, NopeFreak said:

Is the ticket value Xor encrypted? I do a lot of research, but I can't find the right value

yeah tickets are XOR encrypted, I haven't found a way to change them to what I want though, only to 9,999

I succeeded with the coins getting 99.999.999, but buying item the value remains in variation, as if they were infinite, even with coupons points having at least 7 available, but whatever value I enter the result is always 9999 and does not change.  

How can I find the xor value to be changed with just one coupon level?  

How do I change to a smaller figure like you did?  

On 10/12/2019 at 2:22 PM, NoFear said:

Patience.....   

Takes time to find how everything is stored and debugging it....

Screenshot_20191012-054101.png

Screenshot_20191012-054115.png

Screenshot_20191012-054120.png

Edited by Pegasus95

1 hour ago, Pegasus95 said:

I succeeded with the coins getting 99.999.999, but buying item the value remains in variation, as if they were infinite, even with coupons points having at least 7 available, but whatever value I enter the result is always 9999 and does not change.  

How can I find the xor value to be changed with just one coupon level?  

How do I change to a smaller figure like you did?  

How did you change your coins? Still cant find it.. 😞

2 hours ago, Pegasus95 said:

even with coupons points having at least 7 available, but whatever value I enter the result is always 9999 and does not change.  

U got more than 9999 so the game display that since it has just 4 character for the value