Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

Just now, hayatog said:

I don't know how to change the score, points, etc, only coins.

change cart score

[added 3 minutes later]
Just now, NoFear said:

I was excessive. But I don't think you did race scores and xp... Maybe those triggered it.

I just want it to be known. Ban is possible. And it will be your Nintendo account that is banned, not just your save.

how do u find xp value?

i tried to simply gain and lose xp with unknown scan but the value i found did nothing

20 minutes ago, hayatog said:

People,

If you want to change the coins value, you have to see this tutorial first:
Youtube Tutorial

And, search the coins on encrypted memory, after find the memory spaces (ONLY XOR) that are used to coins, you have to ADD a value, don't overwrite the current value, just add.

@noFear are making a script:

I don't know how to change the score, points, etc, only coins.

can you elaborate on this? should we collect coins till we narrow down the coin values in Auto search and then search for the same value in Xor? I'm not quite following

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

can you elaborate on this? should we collect coins till we narrow down the coin values in Auto search and then search for the same value in Xor? I'm not quite following

Would everyone prefer to just have me share everything with public? Keep in mind, ban risk will increase and patch is more likely.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Would everyone prefer to just have me share everything with public? Keep in mind, ban risk will increase and patch is more likely.

I can't really say "share it with us who have commented and no one else" because that's not really fair but it would be nice to know a few of these things without them getting patched immediately. Sharing it without it gaining large publicity may be difficult though.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

I can't really say "share it with us who have commented and no one else" because that's not really fair but it would be nice to know a few of these things without them getting patched immediately. Sharing it without it gaining large publicity may be difficult though.

What if BadCase and I did a free script?

Method would be mostly protected.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, hayatog said:

Sounds nice.
And, if you do a tutorial of how to write a script? 😆

That would give method.... Defeating the purpose.

5 minutes ago, SkrubbyJohnny said:

Sounds nice, unfortunately I don't have much experience with GameGuardian. What is a script and how is it used?

It basically automates everything for you. You don't need to know what you're doing basically.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

It basically automates everything for you. You don't need to know what you're doing basically.

Oh wow, that does sound pretty nice. I guess that way it would minimize the amount of people that actually know the methods.

Edited by SkrubbyJohnny

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

I can hack Coin and Ticket.... But every thing will be 999999999999

I use method of CroqueMR

For now, no ban yet

Ticket?

For level up cars and stuff?

All values are encrypted. And many values can be edited easily: coin, ticket, upgrade, combo, combo point... (you need to edit combo point not the total because your score will be recalculated at the end of the race)

And I found a huge glitch only with speedhack to create a "fake legit" score, you can freeze all opponent, end the race instantly, you can create a fake 30k point on every race.

(top 10 world btw ... lol)