Mario Kart tour

MythosOf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I tried to run Mario Kart Tour and it told me to link a nintendo account and after i linked it the game inside of game guardian went back to parallel space and there was no mario kart option does anyone know how to fix this?

Edited by Catlos

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2019 at 3:36 PM, NoFear said:

It's not thumb. It's armv8. Need to know how to debug, game is subx.

No.

What exactly is debug in this context?

Can it be done with gg or if not then what applications or programs can do this?

I can disassemble an apk and set debug true by editing a BuildConfig.java file is this equated to what you were referring to?

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

What exactly is debug in this context?

Can it be done with gg or if not then what applications or programs can do this?

I can disassemble an apk and set debug true by editing a BuildConfig.java file is this equated to what you were referring to?

Possibly, just another way of going about it. GG isn't debugger, use other tools for that.

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

So the end goal is just to enable the developer debug mode though right? But thank you I didn't think gg had that sort of tool in its UI I just needed confirmation

That's one possible method to debug to try. I do everything locally on device, no pc.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Guys new mkt update. Any ways to change the wii shop values? Also new daily log in bonuses seem like something you can tinker as well. Also if anyone knows how to change the daily shop values, help would be appreciated 👍🏻. The only thing I could change in the game so far was the teir shop values😅kind new here and would appreciate the help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...