Goggle Play Store updated! Unable to use freedom!

changwei123

Hi all I need your help this morning goggle play store updated to 4.0.25. New interface and layout! But one things is now I can't use freedom app to purchase stuff anymore seen they update their in app purchase system I think it direct me to add card no free card ;( need help!

Yeah, that's the problem with hacking apps/mods. Takes forever for them to work once something is updated.

Im New here but I noticed that your HOTFIRE at game mods! Can u check out baseball superstars 2012? I just DL and it close cause it's anti-cheat message came on.... thnks

• Administrators

Im New here but I noticed that your HOTFIRE at game mods! Can u check out baseball superstars 2012? I just DL and it close cause it's anti-cheat message came on.... thnks

Yeah, it blocks GG. You need the Plus version for it to not be blocked. Hotfire?

The phohesky.apk link on here isn't active!

Yeah it is, just checked.

Thank alot! Is working again can purchase item power up from store!
Yeah, it blocks GG. You need the Plus version for it to not be blocked. Hotfire?

HOT FIRE as on good at this stuff! I saw at all the games you modded, And it says I dont have "permission" when I click on the phonesky link...