Pubg stops aftr one minute of running in virtual space

Shan_ahmed

Question

3 answers to this question

Can you please suggest any virtual compatible with anroid 9?

I have searched and tried many but none of them worked..

Everthing is smooth for 2 minutes smtyms at the start 3 minutes after that game crashes and I get back to virtual space main screen..

11 hours ago, ERR0RxxHOOK said:

The VIRTUAL you are using is either for Android 8.1 or Lower Or Maybe The Virtual Isnt Modded Correctly Try To Search An Android 9 Compatible Virtual

Other Method: After Installing Virtual Always Restart Your Device And Clear Virtual Cache Data Sometime it works.

I have tried clearing the cache and data.. But in vain.. 

11 hours ago, ERR0RxxHOOK said:

The VIRTUAL you are using is either for Android 8.1 or Lower Or Maybe The Virtual Isnt Modded Correctly Try To Search An Android 9 Compatible Virtual

Other Method: After Installing Virtual Always Restart Your Device And Clear Virtual Cache Data Sometime it works.

6 hours ago, Shan_ahmed said:

Im trying to use GG for pubg but when I run the pubg through virtual space i.e parallel space, xposed pubg starts smoothly and runs fot a minute or 2 max then gets closed automatically. I tried many virtual space apps but in vain. Please help.

Anroid version 9 (pie)

Archived