Sign in to follow this  
AKRAMRAZA

Templates for Using Offsets

Templates for Using Offsets

The Script has a few inbuilt templates for using offsets in scripts. Also , it has a few basic information for beginners. Just run the script and select your choice. Template will be copied to clipboard , paste in a new file and make required adjustments . If you get any doubt using it just watch the video.

If you think something else is missing in the script then please respond here.

Credits - @Enyby and Team for such an amazing app

Main Menu - Main menu Template adapted from Template_v3 by @saiaapiz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By REDUCERYT
      I AM REDUCER YT AND I HAD MADE THIS SCRIPT .PLEASE CHECK THIS SCRIPT AND WATCH TUTORIAL ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.SUBSCRIBE ME AT YOUTUBE FOR INFORMATION.FOLLOW MW ON INSTAGRAM @REDUCER2020.

• By REDUCERYT
      View File AGARIO VIP SCRIPT .2.0 NEW VERSIONS
      I AM REDUCER YT AND I HAD MADE THIS SCRIPT .PLEASE CHECK THIS SCRIPT AND WATCH TUTORIAL ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.SUBSCRIBE ME AT YOUTUBE FOR INFORMATION.FOLLOW MW ON INSTAGRAM @REDUCER2020.

Submitter REDUCERYT Submitted 07/03/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By ClumhaxGT
      Okay so
      I want someone to explain to me how to make a script that doesnt close and repop ups when i click the gameguardian icon
      Please i've been struggling to do this
    • By NoobStudio
      I am getting banned from last 2 days in PUBG MOBILE LITE. Can't cheat any more using GG!
      Please Review & Help      
    • By Fallen_Stress
      Good morning all. I write today because I really need help it's been more than two years that I use gameGuardian my phone is rooted. before I was content to download Scripts already made by people, but now I decided to create my Scripts myself I learned how to write Scripts lua I already mastered well. but i have a serious problem i don't know how to search for values like wall hack, aimbot, damage hack i really need help, could someone show me a method that works with multiple games to search what kind of values please and how to modify them. if you want you can help me by mail thestress1533@gmail.com thank you all