Dungeon Boss - Speedhack Stopped Working

DrCorndog

The Developers of Dungeon Boss just updated their game a couple of days ago and the speedhack function will no longer work on it. I went ahead and downloaded both the new and the previous APKs to compare the differences and see that there are now two libraries (arm64-v8a & armeabi-v7a) instead of just one (armeabi-v7a). Doing a little bit of research, it found a few posts about deleting the arm64-v8a directory, resigning the APK and reinstalling - which I did successfully.

Once I did this, I noticed that Speedhack Functions 43/44 were green again, however selecting them does not speed anything up. Originally, doing this would speed up the animations on my client, so that I could complete dungeons faster.

I am attaching logs taken from both attempting to run on the default game (r8.63_ORIGINAL) and on my modified APK (r83.63_DELETED_LIB)

I will continue to research on the issue and see if I can come up with something, but figured someone could find something that I missed while I beat my head against the wall.

Thanks in Advance,

Bryan

GG_logcat_r86.3_15505_7.1.2_25_DELETED_LIB.log GG_logcat_r86.3_15505_7.1.2_25_ORIGINAL.log

Archived