Order and Chaos Duel

jmboy2010

Game: Order and Chaos Duel

App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftBTHM

Can someone mod or tell how to hack this game if can't hack can someone mod so we could play campaign without connection, then maybe we could hack it like that maybe. . This game is kool never a fan of the original Game but the card duel game is addictive 500k dwnload in 5 days of release on play store

Even though no1 cared to reply, I hack this game for Goodies, using the same method that was used to hack the asphalt 7 playstore version when it just came out.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Even though no1 cared to reply, I hack this game for Goodies, using the same method that was used to hack the asphalt 7 playstore version when it just came out.

Hi, could you explain me how u did it? Thanks

Heres a quick how to. run the game after a battle you will see your exp. search for that number directly.

Repeat till u narrow to one value. that is your exp.

Now to exploit it.

First set it to 1. ( with this method u delevel to one then relevel to 30 every other battle. seems like might take a long time? keep reading)

Now that your exp is 1 you want to go back to the first area u started at and click the 3rd character.Before fighting him go to the shop and buy the item whichs removes 5 hp at start of the battle. Most beginner mobs wont let u use a item he will and he only has 5 hp.

You etner battle automatically kill him and you revert to 1xp.

Step 2 set the value to 2110705 that is the exact exp needed to hit 30. dont forget to equip the 5 hp remove item for instant win. press continue 30 times u will unlock 4-5 free epic draws and tons of gold. Now set the value of your exp back to 1.

Repeat enter battle instant kill mob. your back tom1 exp.

Change value to 2110705 level up 30 times. Enjoy.

Before you sign off make your character exp set to 1 becauseits hard to refind the value for 30.

Android devices have it easier because u can change it on the pahe while playing.

There is a hacked binary of the ocb.bin but i couldnt find anyone to give it to me for iphone which does the process for you. all im all takes only a bit more of work but unget the goods.

Tip only use this on one character because their hp will forever be 120. so keep it to one toon and when you log off for the night changeit to another characteer so no one knows your cheating.

My first post Like if you thought itnwas helpful. :) thanks

What he say lol, I did same thing I figured it out by myself, I just lock mines at 15k while I was at the 3rd lvl of the elf campaign and every match I play after I lvl up around 10times I get goodies 2nd and 3rd card slot and tons gold and runes also my hp now is 109 and 82 cards plus lots gold n runes. .

Hey guys I'm having a little trouble finding the xp value. I do a battle then search the xp. For example 9550. Usally I get around 20 results. Then I do another battle and search the new xp 9570 (20xp gain) then I get 0 results. Any help??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I just wondered if someone, perhaps lilstick even, could confirm the following for me.

Btw, I only downloaded duels 3 weeks ago, and game guardian last night. (I know i can get game guardian working as I've hacked temple run 2 gold ok).

I've tried the strategy that lilstick mentioned above and it's not working for me.

Firstly, is this method still viable or has it been mucked up by updates to the game since?

Secondly, if it is still viable, can you please help me out:

I am level 7 with 1400xp. I duele in the campaign and get to the victory screen that shows your xp bar. On that screen I use game guardian and search for current xp value.

A couple of times this gave me 30 ish results, I clicked done and played another duel, get to the victory screen and tried a fuzzy search for larger value. I keep getting really bizarre 9 digit numbers and nothing like my xp.

Once, I got just one exact value returned, I altered it to 1, I went to the next duel (I didnt get the -5hp boost as you can kill him with 2 cards). I won the duel get to the victory screen and my xp hasn't changed.

Am I doing this on the right screen?

Should I save the value in game guardian, i.e set to 1 and then save, and put a green tick in the box?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

OOh also, should i search on default, more or all?

Thankee

Steffy1