Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kimastar

How to find static value???

Recommended Posts


24 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Like the description said i need to find a static value any help pls???

Can you be more specific ? Because all gg does is finding values. So , what does your question mean ?? Also , if you know your value you can search it directly. But , if you don't know then you can use unknown fuzzy search. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

Can you be more specific ? Because all gg does is finding values. So , what does your question mean ?? Also , if you know your value you can search it directly. But , if you don't know then you can use unknown fuzzy search. 

Ty for your answer!!!

I need to increase the limit of the item i can buy in a shop im explain better..

There is a certain item that u can buy only 3 time then u need to wait some days!

So for answer your question the number im looking for is 3!!!!

Edited by Kimastar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Ty for your answer!!!

I need to increase the limit of the item i can buy in a shop im explain better..

There is a certain item that u can buy only 3 time then u need to wait some days!

So for answer your question the number im looking for is 3!!!!

How to use GameGuardian (#6its7orp)

See this you will understand how to search .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

How to use GameGuardian (#6its7orp)

See this you will understand how to search .

Ty for your answer but dosent fit for what im looking for!!!

Like u can see in the images i have uploaded on the left side there is 16 days to wait for reset the shop 

and on the right side the time u can buy this item before it disappeare!!!

My question is how i can find that 3 and increase to example 999???

20190914_143408.jpg

            more16 days             exchanged 1/3

Edited by Kimastar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kimastar said:

Ty for your answer but dosent fit for what im looking for!!!

Like u can see in the images i have uploaded on the left side there is 16 days to wait for reset the shop 

and on the right side the time u can buy this item before it disappeare!!!

My question is how i can find that 3 and increase to example 999???

20190914_143408.jpg

            more16 days             exchanged 1/3

You can only try by searching 3 in all memory ranges and data types and see by editing it to 999 . Whichever works that is the number 3 you want. You just need to understand how to use gg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

You can only try by searching 3 in all memory ranges and data types and see by editing it to 999 . Whichever works that is the number 3 you want. You just need to understand how to use gg.

ty but it give me like 600k of chance with Dword serch...

The real problem is a low number and i cannot change because is static and also it crash...

maybe is side server or is encrypted value??

Maybe @NoFear or @Enyby can suggest somethings??

Edited by Kimastar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairly certain it's encrypted. I know what game that's from.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Fairly certain it's encrypted. I know what game that's from.  

Ty for your answer @NoFear!!!

If u know what game Is did u know if is possible to hack that value???

If yes can u help me or explain how to do please???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Ty for your answer @NoFear!!!

If u know what game Is did u know if is possible to hack that value???

If yes can u help me or explain how to do please???

I never tried....  I took a different approach...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NoFear said:

I never tried....  I took a different approach...

After some try i find it how to hack limited item in the shop!!!

The BIG problem is for that item i have just 3 try and cannot filter enought the correct  result.... so now i have 2/3 before the item disappeare...

can u tell me please some approach???

Ty so much for your answer @NoFear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kimastar said:

After some try i find it how to hack limited item in the shop!!!

The BIG problem is for that item i have just 3 try and cannot filter enought the correct  result.... so now i have 2/3 before the item disappeare...

can u tell me please some approach???

Ty so much for your answer @NoFear.

Unknown changed/unchanged. But given hope few times you can do this, might not work.

I'm offering injection services... I created thread at sbenny for this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Unknown changed/unchanged. But given hope few times you can do this, might not work.

I'm offering injection services... I created thread at sbenny for this game.

Yhea this is the problem...i need some try to find the correct value...

im tryed to change with 2k+ but the game crash...i think too much result...

and yes im already noticed your thread in sbenny.com but honestly im like this game but not enough to spend all this money for each injection!

Thx anyway for answer my question @NoFear u are great!!!

Edited by Kimastar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...