Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Marc123Pro
      Hello everyone! 
      I want to hack the shooter Modern Strike Online, which is developed by Azur Interactive Games Limited. Before creating a LUA-Script, I want to search some values in the game. I'm using a non-rooted smartphone with 'Parallel Space'. I watched a few videos about how to search such 'unknown values' and how to modify them. So I think, I'm informed enough to hack this game. 
      First, I wanted to modify the gold and money values. I searched for the first value (369) and got about 5 million results. Then, I decreased the amount and after about 10 tries, I had 15 results, which couldn't be decreased anymore. 
      So, I wanted to modify the values, but nothing happened. I was also trying it with other stuff, such as the rounds in a weapon mag, but nothing worked. 
      I don't know what I made wrong but I couldn't modify any value. I would be very happy about help.

Thanks,
      Marc
      P.S.: I also tried some other games, but there, it also didn't work. 
    • By Zig
      YT:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCro91NpDYv0KmB8bxkfzmoA
      Menu(Script) 
      1.SpeedHack
      2.WallShot
      3.Night-Mod
      4.No-CameraRecoil
      ?

I'm not good at English
      (I am Thailand) 

Thank You
      ?
    • By SpikerDiker
      Can someone make a Mod Menu Apk or does anyone have a Mod Menu Apk for Modern Strike Online Verion 1.23.2 ?? Or maybe even a Lua script which would be even better ?
    • By ralphdarwincruz
      Name of Game: Modern Strike Online
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamedevltd.modernstrike&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmodern+strike+online&pcampaignid=APPU_1_qFBmWPisLcT4vgTKiJKoCw
      Version:1.16.4
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Only gold cheat please, like 10k or 5k I don't really know, just how much you can.
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I haven't tried it cause the only app I know is lucky patcher which doesn't really work on online games
      Comments: So yeah, hello, I just really want a gold hack and then play the game as legit as possible, this game is soooo pay to win so im having trouble enjoying it. This is like the best fps game on playstore so I really want to stick to it. So yeah thats it, only gold hack please. Thank you very much! Oh and if you can't do a money mod, then can you guys do a guns mod? Like unlock all the guns or atleast some guns like the L96 sniper. Idk just please do that if you cant do money hack, thanks again!