SIMCITY BUILDIT: NEOMALL CHANGING PRICE OR AMOUNT OF AN ITEM IS NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE?

Ozksk

Question

On 9/15/2019 at 12:03 PM, NoFear said:

You missed the point... Unreleased. You don't know the method. 

Edit: is what most people want, the ability to add anything?

I personally would love ability to either add SimCash (the green currency), or ability to make the War Cards cheaper in the War Store. Also, if there was an ability to buy more than 20 cards for magnetism or 10 cards for Mellow Bellow or even worse 5 cards for B Movie Monster.

If anyone knows of a way to modify SimCash, or purchase War Cards faster with your existing Sim Cash that still work and do not result in a ban, please let me know! Feel free to DM me, if you don't want to share out on the public forum! Thank you in advance!

• Moderators
4 hours ago, kkrucekville said:

What’s a safe amount of sim cash per day to stay undetected. I just want to purchase war item to feed to main city. Soo pissed.... Right when I finally figure out how to use neomall trick too dam EA....  Also best method if u can share PM me.

What you add. Spend before you exit game.

2 hours ago, haliter said:

Hello, dear authorities; Your "gameguardian" application in "Simcity.buildit" no longer works. Please find an immediate solution to this problem. We will be very happy as players .. I wish you good work ...

It's not the GG doesn't work. GG still works fine. Just need to find another area in the game to use it on.

43 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It's not the GG doesn't work. GG still works fine. Just need to find another area in the game to use it on.

Although I tried all the combinations; I cannot duplicate items in the "NeoMall" section. Unfortunately, this is very annoying.

Hi everyone and @NoFear                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Im interested buying from neomall too.I tried many ways but the game died in every try.EXP: (702;18 dword) before 6 zeros were listing like (0,0,0,0,0,0)..now ı m finding that file but when  I tried changing any value game dead again so I cant add any keys,exp and others after update.SİMCITY did a really big revolution 🙂 we should do too as GAMEGUARDIAN FAMILY...I hope someone can find a method soon

Any luck anyone.  It seems that the NeoMall is dead for now.  Keys and simcash appear to be the main problem at the moment.  Granted, we can still use the Mayor Mansion Achievements for sim-cash but that doesn't help if they have all been completed.