SIMCITY BUILDIT: NEOMALL CHANGING PRICE OR AMOUNT OF AN ITEM IS NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE?

Ozksk

Question

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, aerzjee said:

@NoFear do you have any knowledge if someone is trying to figure it out? One thing I know that works is adding simoleons through bought items by someone else in depot. I've tried many things but it didn't work and thus game crashed.

It's been long time since doing anything with this game.

Add small amounts. Spend most of it before you close game. Should keep you on the legit side.

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

It's been long time since doing anything with this game.

Add small amounts. Spend most of it before you close game. Should keep you on the legit side.

I can't either add any amount since game will crash. I got up to the point of adding experience and simoleons throguh cheatengine remote server and windows client. I'm trying now to figure out how to use memory map to add keys etc.

40 minutes ago, zhou150 said:

After the update, the modified data will exit. Is anyone willing to provide some information? For example, clone cities, modify game data, and if I can, I'm willing to pay for it.

It's too early for such information. Even on other forums I can't get to this knowledge. Dunno when anything will be available..

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, aerzjee said:

It's too early for such information. Even on other forums I can't get to this knowledge. Dunno when anything will be available..

I can dig through old videos.... I might have method I didn't share that might still work.

Simcity has stop almost all hack. By there new update. First they stop  EDouble  hacking for war cards and green cash. Now they stop D word also and their r working on other hacks also.  EA sports r watching all social websites comment of hacking tricks and videos. They have remove maximum videos from YouTube. I think they r try to finish GG app because more than 10k people r using this App for easy hacking. Now maximum people will stop playing this simcity game

Hi everyone is GG aware of this simcity update and are they working on a new way around it or is it time to look elsewhere ? Does anyone know how to clone cities and if so can we have a tutorial please 🙂

Edited by Dillinja4444

14 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Can confirm.... Old method (never released) for adding simcash works. Not sure if this is something users are interested in.... Or is it something else?

Do you mean the method via exchange offers (simoleon sign with green mark)? This should still work iirc. Do you have any method for changing product ID in neomall? Since old method was patched, maybe there was something unreleased you may know of.

Does anyone know how to clone cities and if so can we have a tutorial please

I haven't heard about cloning, though I tried it myself and game is just instantly breaking game save.

Cheers 🙂

Edited by aerzjee

• Moderators
1 hour ago, aerzjee said:

Do you mean the method via exchange offers (simoleon sign with green mark)? This should still work iirc. Do you have any method for changing product ID in neomall? Since old method was patched, maybe there was something unreleased you may know of.

I haven't heard about cloning, though I tried it myself and game is just instantly breaking game save.

Cheers 🙂

You missed the point... Unreleased. You don't know the method. 

Edit: is what most people want, the ability to add anything?

NoFear, we used to be able to buy any items or buildings in any quantity using the neomall and get as many simoleons, war simoleons, neosimoleons and platinum and golden keys when upgrading buildings (although hacking currencies was extremely risky if you wanted to stay on the legit server). All of that is now not possible. Would be great if you could help us out (once again) in attaining what is now locked.

Thanks for all the help you have provided to us SCBI players using GG over the years!