MR_Anas

Memory and error 9

I installed gg today and I watched some videos and tried them but when I open gg I get that first photo and whenever I try to select the process of a game (any game I tried a lot) I get the second photo and all of that without a fix button and I don't understand what the first one means and about the second one Is there a way to do it without a rootScreenshot_20190908-141718.thumb.jpg.aa4e0ce2406df458fcf98e9489dd2d73.jpgScreenshot_20190908-142233.thumb.jpg.035274da4ea554b1224c264a818ad337.jpg

7 hours ago, MR_Anas said:

I installed gg today and I watched some videos and tried them but when I open gg I get that first photo and whenever I try to select the process of a game (any game I tried a lot) I get the second photo and all of that without a fix button and I don't understand what the first one means and about the second one Is there a way to do it without a rootScreenshot_20190908-141718.thumb.jpg.aa4e0ce2406df458fcf98e9489dd2d73.jpgScreenshot_20190908-142233.thumb.jpg.035274da4ea554b1224c264a818ad337.jpg

one question are you use the virtual spaces fixed or the normal from playstore?

I downloaded the virtual space from this website not the play store so I guess fixed but sometimes it asks me for something like 32 bit in 64 bit 

Edited by MR_Anas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Un_Known
      Access to memory :Normal ;Extended ;Experimental!!!
      while having a clear understanding most  options of
      GG
      This is the option in GG which has baffled me a lot.
      So plz explain it's  purpose and also how three selectables differ from each other ; must explain difference between 3 option available!
    • By ELTacoBanido
      So, iam trying to get the player view angle andress on Garena Free Fire, Iam using bluestacks and Cheat Engine, but after a lot of painful scans, i cant seem to find it...
      Do anyone have any hint on how to easely scan for those values?
      I decided to download some .lua scripts from free fire but all the values i see are like '0.1', '0,05', '1.5' i cant use those values out site, i want memory andress that i can use outside of the emulator, is there any way of doing it?
    • By Androidabuser2015
      Is it possibe to feed androids live memory and process directly to a pc or linux and be able to modify the values via pc to android to avoid ptrace or process scanner. It would be like a spoof for these annoying added security features.

Any thoughts?
    • By K0media
      I've been wondering this since I've seen injected max values from a 32 bits word into a 64 bits word (octet) with the max value. 

Check this out... Taner Sivar is known for being a pro hacker by getting dword max values (2,147,483,647 or 7FFFFFFF) into qword (9,223,372,036,854,775,807 or 7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF) at the most top (Usually at GPlay Games). (See this Wikipedia Article)
      So how come the other hacked scores are at the top most values of 32 bits and he's got that in a 2^63-1 value? (in a 32 bits memory address??? O.o")
      Also... In some cases of games, it's possible to get a max dword with plus one in the end without getting it back to negative. Becoming 2,147,483,648. Does that prove a 32 bit address is basically 64 bits addressable? I'm totally confused at this. Help! =(

Additionally... Would that be possible to do with GG or it depends on CheatEngine on PC with the device attached in order to inject that?