Kingdom adventurers

crazygoose

7 minutes ago, jeff91ee said:

Hacking status works, but will be banned from the net.

if you will play with friends, don’t hack status, the system will check you levels and equipments.

so you just wanna play with friends...got nothing to do with low class or high class??

its that it.

1 minute ago, zam535582 said:

so you just wanna play with friends...got nothing to do with low class or high class??

its that it.

I just remind you don’t use “”“that way””” to hack tickets, and hacking characters status will be banned from the net (wont find any friends).

but there are still lots things to hack,

1 hour ago, jeff91ee said:

This way only makes quantity increase but do not solve protection mechanism. If you use these tickets, you will find very serious problem. All you can get are lowest class units or items.

I just figured how to do it but with a New Game

You will need at least 3 Tickets

Search for 3

- Use a Ticket

Refine for 2

- Use a Ticket

Refine for 1

You might have a few Entries for 1 left

GOTO those addresses with 1 then freeze the Address above it.

The more Tickets you start with the better

There's a Job Ticket in the chest with the Trophy Room which is north of your starting position, making it 4 which is a better number to start searching with.

Just a note, this value will change if you exit the screen

Edited by Jimeous
new info

30 minutes ago, jeff91ee said:

I just remind you don’t use “”“that way””” to hack tickets, and hacking characters status will be banned from the net (wont find any friends).

but there are still lots things to hack,

there you said it...still lots things to hack.

im pretty much aware of it..FRIENDS...thing.

but if you cant play with friends...there is no FUN.

On 10/28/2019 at 1:41 AM, jeff91ee said:

Hacking status works, but will be banned from the net.

if you will play with friends, don’t hack status, the system will check you levels and equipments.

but I thought hacking building & group items quantity is ok, if your characters behaves like normal one, won’t be banned. 

Sir, can you tell which buildings are hackable. And quantity of foods in items can lead to a ban?

On 10/29/2019 at 5:57 PM, auxuandong said:

Sir, can you tell which buildings are hackable. And quantity of foods in items can lead to a ban?

Hacking quantity of item or food won’t lead to ban. You can use items and foods to strengthen your characters to all level 999.

But Hacking characters status ( Atk, def, spd, luk....) is not acceptable.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:53 PM, ichigameguard said:

There are certain threshold where the game won't break (can't access shop). I think it was past 999. The way I increased the value is to use checkbox "add to value". Since I don't know what the actual dword represents, I added those values, summon 1, and repeat the process. 

The values that I changed were 2 dwords above and below to the found dword value. See screenshot. Noticed the 2 values have 1 number difference.

Screenshot_20191023-154749.jpg

Screenshot_20191023-152818.jpg

hacking tickets & group item works with this method. it won't get you banned. keep in mind there is a limit of 999 items that you can reach. After that, your account will be banned, resulting to crappy summon results (C & D) and won't be able to access shop.

I'd like to compile what's hacked and not hacked. These hacks and methods below are undetected by in-game cheating mechanism (crappy summon - D & C items/characters and unable to access shop).

Confirmed Hacks

1. Group Items (Mystic Flute, Energizing Stew, Power Orb, Royal Gift, Miracle Mallet, Pouches, Trophies, Kairo Flans, etc) & Summoning Tickets**
  2. Food & non-food items (i.e. sturdy board, large nails, strong rope, etc)
  3. Town Materials (Wood, Gems, Ore, Grass & Food) & Energy
  4. Character Status**
  5. Game play speed**

** These categories are hack-able with certain limitations. Summoning tickets are hack-able until 999, character status is best to be hacked within their limit and Game play speed is best set to x5 in GG. Research/Upgrade speed won't be affected as they are affected by your device clock. More explanation below.

Unconfirmed Hack

1. Gems 

Methods

1. Group Item & Summoning Tickets**

Search for the total summoning ticket or group item quantity. Use 1, search for new # and keep repeating until you find a list of workable results (up to your preference). The only number that significant is 2 DWORD values shown below.

There are certain threshold where the game won't break (can't access shop). I think it was past 999. The way I increased the value is to use checkbox "add to value". Since I don't know what the actual dword represents, I added those values, summon 1, and repeat the process. 

The values that I changed were 2 dwords above and below to the found dword value. See screenshot. Noticed the 2 values have 1 number difference.

image.png.4b5307979941c91fa5822d6c7e1af809.png

image.png.41cfd9b21c8ce532ea4eba01dc94c708.png

by ichigameguard a.k.a myself.

2. Items (Food and non-food items)

• Search any item you like to hack. In this example I will be using Healthy Mushroom. I have 10 in my town #1 storage.
  • Use 1 of them and search for DWORD with value of 9. Keep repeats this process until you find a single search result.

image.thumb.png.b7b77e655c51c9e21ac373517cec40bd.png

• If you clicked on GOTO, it doesn't have any significant number below it. 

image.thumb.png.edeb69f5b9645a02ac33c4c4c0e77c74.png

• Use Healthy Mushroom to any/all residents. The value will change to (# of item you set in GG - # of item available in your storage) 91. I have 10 to start with, used 2. I changed its value to 99 and after i used all 91 of them to all my residents, the item will disappear from your storage. Keep in mind, you can use any numbers of Healthy Mushroom to any residents. The item will still be available until you restarted your game.

image.thumb.png.fe86ec1aff61f5ec0d87c2b4e8884623.png

3. Town Materials (Wood, Gems, Ore , Grass & Food) and Energy

On 9/7/2019 at 7:29 PM, zam535582 said:

Search Wood : 94

1033175586_Screenshot_20190908-071345_MXPlayerPro.thumb.jpg.f66b030dd680a6d16ce7262c18b1ffac.jpg

change the value by using it :

1201777659_Screenshot_20190908-071435_MXPlayerPro.thumb.jpg.7237a8b4f1a6d9fd3825a09ae76064de.jpg

Refine the new value : 93

34800833_Screenshot_20190908-071504_MXPlayerPro.thumb.jpg.1cf186f25309e974db786cd7a602b571.jpg

then GOTO --> change both the high-lighted and the one below it. 93D is newer value of wood (after usage) and 100D is your maximum storage for wood.

349504588_Screenshot_20190908-071522_MXPlayerPro.thumb.jpg.4145127fc4c42e21962a2b263b0218c5.jpg

4. Character status**

This can be done similarly with category #3 and #4 above. You will have to find the current and maximum value of your character. I have my Rancher with current Speed value of 30. I use Wairo Creamy Cake to increase to 33 and then used GG to max it to 60. This method seems useless if you already have Wairo Creamy Cake or something similar. If you set your current speed value and maximum speed value allowed to, in this case 60, then your character will not be benefited from this change.

image.thumb.png.9dc853abea9a77e848caaf2345f152c4.png

image.thumb.png.f38d6a64a483c55384b321332faa6321.png

Edited by tg157

i finally find the address of daily quest , and tried change the value to 99999 diamond then ,cant acess the shop surely my acc is banned . 

ill try again later to find the minimum value if there is in daily quest Like when you change the diamond to smaller value 100-999 i'll try that later .

and tips in hacking the tickets draw to avoid banned from net is just go for 100-299 value greater than that i am not sure because i got ban when i draw at 700 tickets or it is not , im not sure though .but to be safe i just gor for less 200 to avoid ban .

and hacking character status like attack, speed, deff , this values like the minimum of level is 1 To 355 if level up that value the 3rd number which is the actual attack adress is not easy to find  because the value is not equal to what displayed because of bonuses like the actual attack is 195  and bonus from equepment is 2 then that will be 197 so searching that value is uselss . but i have find it by finding the minimum and maximum value of level like level 3 and maximum level is 50  you search for this adress and scroll upward you have to find the value near at thr attack value cause is is just there like value is 200 then you have to find value near 200 just scroll upward in the adresses . 

i'll upload images later if you want just ask me if you want to know where to look for the adress 

also hacking status doesnt seem to lead to ban just stick to 999- or 9999 not greater than that to be safe 

and for items that is 0 i have also find this hard because when i will upgrade my townhall and have 0 item in storage it sucks so what i did is like this .

i have item which 10 quantity  so I GO TO that adress of that item  after that all the adress that is besides that adress i have put it in the search and search for 0 and change all the 0 to 99 and my item change to 99 because all items is located in One place i just have to look in that place and i will find all the items.

sorry for my english haha .hope this help for anyone who need this .

if you have question feel free to ask .

Screenshot_20191103-093506.jpg

On 10/31/2019 at 11:40 PM, zam535582 said:

new game update...v.1.9.7

try hack diamonds...and leave everything else untouch.

when diamonds hack is done.

boom!!...shop access was denied.

when i hack the daily quest it ban me from shop ill .try doing later just change to 500 diamonds haha if safe or not

i just found out that if you change the daily quest diamond to 9990 and  after you got 9990 diamond from that you will not be ban just tested this , and also i tried change to 30000 diamond then ban from shop and net again . 

the limitation in diamond on how much you can get is 1-9999 this will not ban the account.