Kingdom adventurers

crazygoose

3 hours ago, ichigameguard said:

How do you define "logical"? I looked at some values with the same Dword value and changed them but no luck.

while in goto...scroll up or down and LOOK at it very CAREFULLY.

you may find... values(Dword) for another item.

change it...revert if it does not work.

then try to change another value(Dword)..they pretty much close to each other.

1 hour ago, zam535582 said:

while in goto...scroll up or down and LOOK at it very CAREFULLY.

you may find... values(Dword) for another item.

change it...revert if it does not work.

then try to change another value(Dword)..they pretty much close to each other.

Okay. How do you begin your search (i.e. I started with summoning ticket at value of 3 DWord, then use 1, search for 2, then use 1, search for 1. At this time I narrowed it to 2 entries, then at each entries, i used goto and find all dword with value of 1, then change them to the desirable amount. This doesn't change the ticket. Did I do it correctly? )?

I got everything else (character stats, usable items in train menu, resources) except group items and tickets using my method above.

2 hours ago, ichigameguard said:

Okay. How do you begin your search (i.e. I started with summoning ticket at value of 3 DWord, then use 1, search for 2, then use 1, search for 1. At this time I narrowed it to 2 entries, then at each entries, i used goto and find all dword with value of 1, then change them to the desirable amount. This doesn't change the ticket. Did I do it correctly? )?

I got everything else (character stats, usable items in train menu, resources) except group items and tickets using my method above.

for group items..when you FIRST goto...and saw that one DWORD 1..did you see ANY other dwords ??

1 hour ago, ichigameguard said:

Hm.. I don't quite understand your question. Are you saying, edit other DWords with value other than 1 and if it fails, revert (one by one)? 

maybe its was my english.

yup...im sure enough... you just dont only see 1D....there...right?

hope you get it...and tell me the good news.

Edited by zam535582

38 minutes ago, ichigameguard said:

1 last question, do you use hw or sw gg?

its doesnt matter..which one...as far im concern.

33 minutes ago, ichigameguard said:

Yep. You were right. It doesn't show as a DWord value of 1 but it was something else.

Screenshot_20191023-151504__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191023-151453.jpg

so you've got it...CONGRATS.

no need for me to explain furthermore.

Edited by zam535582

There are certain threshold where the game won't break (can't access shop). I think it was past 999. The way I increased the value is to use checkbox "add to value". Since I don't know what the actual dword represents, I added those values, summon 1, and repeat the process. 

The values that I changed were 2 dwords above and below to the found dword value. See screenshot. Noticed the 2 values have 1 number difference.

Screenshot_20191023-154749.jpg

Screenshot_20191023-152818.jpg

5 hours ago, zam535582 said:

so...where is the other ANY dwords could be.???

it kinda like a Math...you know..more or less equal 1.

20191024_034836.thumb.jpg.475cf4433a636220ae2abcb1dc3ac258.jpg

and thats what i was trying to tell...as you can see here.

i was just like you at the beginning...but i did noticed dword value below was 1 digit apart than dword value above...so i thought it could be related to the middle one somehow..its seem logical at that time...

and the  rest is history.

[added 4 minutes later]

and no need to know the actual dword...as long as it work...as long as its not change to original value.

Edited by zam535582

9 hours ago, WonsGT said:

sorry but can anyone show me how to change the value of gems? I have no idea how to do it

I haven't find a way to do it yet. best bet is to download modded APK.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:39 PM, zam535582 said:

20191024_034836.thumb.jpg.475cf4433a636220ae2abcb1dc3ac258.jpg

and thats what i was trying to tell...as you can see here.

i was just like you at the beginning...but i did noticed dword value below was 1 digit apart than dword value above...so i thought it could be related to the middle one somehow..its seem logical at that time...

and the  rest is history.

[added 4 minutes later]

and no need to know the actual dword...as long as it work...as long as its not change to original value.

It is true there is no need to know. However, it is nicer to have so we all can have a working process to replicate the resolution, instead of having it to adding values (to play it safe) or in 1 go (to get all tickets but shop is locked).