Kingdom adventurers

crazygoose

143 put in pet id 

41 minutes ago, Aanhar221 said:

Yeah...what ID

And do you know how to open all the facilities

I've tried everything, but nothing worked

I've tried several ways, either through the intro, or the build and nothing has changed

1 hour ago, Aanhar221 said:

Attack, defense, balance or special

What's there to add

no need to worry about status, just search for exp until you find only one line, then select go to, edit the number above exp to 5000 (lv pet) and above to 500 (lv eggs) and above to 143 (pet id)

that's the easiest, but if you want to try to find a wairo demon with an item, use an item attack, like cabbage, but you have to change the attack column to 20000 because the column provided is max 5000, while to get a wairo demon it takes 11425 in total, that's included last item for accuracy

Just now, ibro said:

that's the easiest, but if you want to try to find a wairo demon with an item, use an item attack, like cabbage, but you have to change the attack column to 20000 because the column provided is max 5000, while to get a wairo demon it takes 11425 in total, that's included last item for accuracy

And the rainbow egg or egg code 7

3 hours ago, Aanhar221 said:

Yeah...what ID

To able to duplicate facility you have to own the facility first, idk what makes it so but you can open the facility in a gacha way.. and after you unlock what facility you want to just duplicate the quantity

1 hour ago, inappropriate_tea said:

To able to duplicate facility you have to own the facility first, idk what makes it so but you can open the facility in a gacha way.. and after you unlock what facility you want to just duplicate the quantity

Hahahaha.....I guess when entering the code the facility will be open

13 hours ago, ibro said:

And the rainbow egg or egg

15 hours ago, Aanhar221 said:

Yeah...what ID

have you managed to get wairo demon?

1 hour ago, ibro said:

1 hour ago, ibro said: