MasterUniqueGames

Name of Game: Payback 2

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.apex_designs.payback2

Version if you know it: 2.104.4

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: A menu mod with various cheats

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried to freeze the values of the ammunition of the weapons, but they are restored again.

Comments:

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

u can still H Some Parts of it. on Dword for Ammo then Freeze tho there are some Stages where This Doesn't Work.

& U'r gonna Need some Knowledge about Pointers for this Game, as the Values Changes After Finishing a Stage.

This script includes 

Basic Menu,

offsets

prompts

sleeping

speed menu

give guns

beat level 

since im a nice guy you can have the decrypted version >:)

this requires the shotgun for this to work

but all i ask is if your writing a script with these values credit me! (i dont consider these values but the offsets are)

How to use the script:

To get the guns you must run the following in order 

Run the buttons in order to get all the weapons Give Grenades > Give C4 > Give Laser;

win level can be any ammo value but i never tested it before

Other offsets: Glide Speed: in the offset caculator put 0x70 in the offset and ur shotguns address in the address input then click goto

you will see this float value that is 0 edit it to 1 then freeze it make sure you have infinite ammo as well because it throws out a fire rate of a modded minigun

if you point the shotgun at the ground while firing at this rate you will be allowed to fly in the air where the shotgun is knocking you back

@MonkeySAN didnt tell u about that did i? >:DD

{1.0} PB 2.lua

Archived