script helps in the search!

Alexxagra

Question

I want can make my first script! But there is something I don't know how to do!

I want to search an x value! I have several things to help me with this, such as: mask = 000c type = dword the memory = alloc_ca but still, I can not do with it (script) return me only an address! because for that I fear that before doing something manually to change the value and then I continue with the script! But I wanted to find a way to have the script do the normal search and give me a second, so I can change the value and it can only find one result! and then continue the rest of the script! can someone help me in how I can do an efficient search and that only returns the value I want, is that I can not see how I can make the script do everything for me, as it exudes even a part and keep waiting for me to tell it continues after I change the value in the game!

sorry for my english! I speak brazilian portuguese

1 answer to this question

On 9/3/2019 at 7:54 PM, Alexxagra said:

I want can make my first script! But there is something I don't know how to do!

I want to search an x value! I have several things to help me with this, such as: mask = 000c type = dword the memory = alloc_ca but still, I can not do with it (script) return me only an address! because for that I fear that before doing something manually to change the value and then I continue with the script! But I wanted to find a way to have the script do the normal search and give me a second, so I can change the value and it can only find one result! and then continue the rest of the script! can someone help me in how I can do an efficient search and that only returns the value I want, is that I can not see how I can make the script do everything for me, as it exudes even a part and keep waiting for me to tell it continues after I change the value in the game!

sorry for my english! I speak brazilian portuguese

The things that you want your script to do needs a lot experience in coding.Since you said you want to make your first script I would recommend to take a look at these script formats , these are basic examples so try them first.

Examples of Lua scripts (#719ibioj)

And also just to show what you want see the video below.

Archived