Hello,

I wanna upgrade my gg scripts and want to ask if someone could tell me something about functions, how they are used and where they are used?

Edited by Squidoodle04

On 9/1/2019 at 1:17 PM, Squidoodle04 said:

Hello,

I wanna upgrade my gg scripts and want to ask if someone could tell me something about functions, how they are used and where they are used?

A function is a group of commands that are assigned a name that acts like a handle to that group of commands. To execute this group of commands defined in the function, you simply call the function by the name you provided.

Learn about coding , these are basics , if you don't understand these basic things then you can't write scripts or any codes.

http://lua-users.org/wiki/FunctionsTutorial

Functions let you store a piece of code in a value, are useful to be able to run the same piece of code from multiple places, without having to duplicate it. Also they let you change the behavior of your program at runtime by giving different functions to different parts of your code.