My abstract

Alexxagra

My name is Alexsandro Sebastião dos Santos, I'm Brazilian and I'm 21 years old! I started using codes, in pokemon in gameboy advanced this was around 2010 +/-! Since then I've been growing up and knowing more about codes, then I was advancing to other consoles like: zsnes, ps1, PC and ps2, hj I'm more on android! on PC I used cheat enguine a lot, very similar to gameguardian's features, and it helps me a lot, and with each update they are putting more useful things and tools I thank the creators and collaborators! I am ready to start advancing here in the community! together we will be stronger!

6 hours ago, Alexxagra said:

My name is Alexsandro Sebastião dos Santos, I'm Brazilian and I'm 21 years old! I started using codes, in pokemon in gameboy advanced this was around 2010 +/-! Since then I've been growing up and knowing more about codes, then I was advancing to other consoles like: zsnes, ps1, PC and ps2, hj I'm more on android! on PC I used cheat enguine a lot, very similar to gameguardian's features, and it helps me a lot, and with each update they are putting more useful things and tools I thank the creators and collaborators! I am ready to start advancing here in the community! together we will be stronger!

Welcome, and yes you can hack gba and gbc games include pokemon i hack

Archived