47 minutes ago, Drok said:

this is link game:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avalon.cave&hl=vi

hi everyone, game updated, and it fixed any error, and now I can't hack it, please help me 

Ore[not find the other money o] in dungeon can be found easy wgen i start have a shop in dungeon i search in dungeon in \ca region in dword value not incrypt  snd buy something ,the money address finish in 0 and have some trick when find the vslue by buy something find that address finish by 0 and goto that address and go to down to the afdress finish in 4 down and edit this 2 address to example 8888888 and freeze go to see buy something you will have now888888 ,i test without internet ,test and tell here, now i try see if i find the other

1 hour ago, nalcwap said:

Ore[not find the other money o] in dungeon can be found easy wgen i start have a shop in dungeon i search in dungeon in \ca region in dword value not incrypt  snd buy something ,the money address finish in 0 and have some trick when find the vslue by buy something find that address finish by 0 and goto that address and go to down to the afdress finish in 4 down and edit this 2 address to example 8888888 and freeze go to see buy something you will have now888888 ,i test without internet ,test and tell here, now i try see if i find the other

thank you, but I don't need material :v, I only want hack gold and diamond :v, I hope you will find it, I tried ways different but it doesn't work :(

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Drok said:

thank you, but I don't need material :v, I only want hack gold and diamond :v, I hope you will find it, I tried ways different but it doesn't work 😞

gold not the ore in left part? i ask because i can buy with that, but the orher i not find

Edited by nalcwap

3 hours ago, nalcwap said:

gold not the ore in left part? i ask because i can buy with that, but the orher i not find

Yes, is it 

12 hours ago, Drok said:

Yes, is it 

if yes make what i say edit the 2 address the adress gold show and the 4 other adress to 888888 and if correct you get 888888 but if not changed you make some mistake and the second addresss is wrong