Possible searching value for reward timer

jeffwong

Is it possible for a lua script in GG or search float value in GG to search for games that had timer and get rewards. Example there is a count down timer of 12 hours, using either LUA script or search value to lower the timer. Is that even possible?

Any input is appreciate or link. Example of a game like Subway Surfers or even Candy Crush where they is timer to collect the items when it reach.

GG has a speedhack. are you forgot that feature? speedhack help you to fast forward even the time countdown. if you used that before you wrote here your problem. i don't think if there's a script can do that.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, jeffwong said:

Is it possible for a lua script in GG or search float value in GG to search for games that had timer and get rewards. Example there is a count down timer of 12 hours, using either LUA script or search value to lower the timer. Is that even possible?

Any input is appreciate or link. Example of a game like Subway Surfers or even Candy Crush where they is timer to collect the items when it reach.

Depending on the game... Yea, you can alter time remaining or alter the time it is supposed to be when the timer starts.

9 minutes ago, Maochi said:

GG has a speedhack. are you forgot that feature? speedhack help you to fast forward even the time countdown. if you used that before you wrote here your problem. i don't think if there's a script can do that.

Honestly, I never use speed hack. If speed hack works, then I feel there is another method that can achieve it instead.

Archived