Fury Survivor: Pixel Z

NoFear

• Moderators
11 hours ago, DoDevil said:

How to hack exp? I try but can't found

@NoFear

It's harder if you are higher level...

I recommend going to chapter 1. Unknown dword. Kill one zombie. Unknown changed. Search 0x4. Kill the next zombie. Unknown changed. Search 0x4. Then like item qty, look for 2 values when subtracted = xp. You'll have to guess what looks right. So obviously if you see a value that is like 10, and you are level 15, you obviously have more xp than that. 

Xp DOES NOT have an id pointer. I can try to browser memory structure, and see if I can pinpoint xp in memory without knowing the value at all.

I do not play this game nor do I intend to but I read the instructions on the hack and I have to say this so think of this as a public announcement (or however you see fit).

@NoFear has dedicated so much of his time and effort in creating such a comprehensible and easy to follow guide, so if you really consider his guide as "helpful", do consider donating to the guy. Not just this game, but he has been helpful in a LOT of games and I am certain he will be in the future as well. So I do think he deserves donations for his work and for making the method public instead of keeping it private.

2 minutes ago, razwasup said:

What did you do, did you follow his instructions ?

Ya, but sometime when i attack enemy game will force close and got ban, i'm now on level 200 and i'm just only Guest not blind to any account yet, i don't know becuz me don't blind or they change my server (my server have only level 1-45 and 200(Hacked)

12 minutes ago, DoDevil said:

Ya, but sometime when i attack enemy game will force close and got ban, i'm now on level 200 and i'm just only Guest not blind to any account yet, i don't know becuz me don't blind or they change my server (my server have only level 1-45 and 200(Hacked)

Maybe 200 is to obvious 🙂

but what did you do each time , unban ? 

12 minutes ago, razwasup said:

Maybe 200 is to obvious 🙂

but what did you do each time , unban ? 

I'm just create new account and hack again until i did everything like video and start play

• Moderators
6 hours ago, DoDevil said:

Do you know about of "c****tail" this item can recover stamina? I replace all Water but not find

@NoFear

Stamina is not water... I have seen it. I think it's an "other#". I might've missed it. Or one of the hp#

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.