Please help me... Please Don't ignore

Prakashg

Question

Hello Guys, I'm new to making lua scripts, I want to make lua scripts for pubg. I watched a video on YouTube in which the tutor showed about how to find color hack value in Game Gaurdian.

So, he directly selected the memery range as Bad Memory and directly search 8200 as DWORD in search and he got almost 100 results then he try editing one by one to find the exact value. I followed the same and successfully got the value.

But My question is how he knows directly that he has to search for 8200 in DWORD in Bad Memory range. I mean he can choose any number but he chooses 8200.

I also want to know how to guess the particular number for particular hacks and how to know in which memery range I will find That value.

Please some expert please help me as I'm new and I wanna develope but Confused how to filter exact value quickly from thousands of values.

Thanks. Please reply...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived