Castle TD: Purple Crystal Value

Aika

Name of Game: Castle TD/Castle Defense

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hz.game.cd

Version: v1.1.0 or v1.0.9

What cheat?: Purple Crystal Value

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Unable to find value, keep coming up with dead results. I can find the blue crystals no problem using the method mention in the public castle TD thread.

Comments: Also, what's the best method for finding a constantly changing value such as a timer or score multiplier number?

• Administrators

Also, found this:

It's hard to find values of coin (crystal) or in-game coin to upgrade tower. You need patiently search the memory. You won't find values by search only increase or decrease number because it's encoded in some way. Here I will share you how this thing works after 1 hour trying to cheat this game and finally I can figured it out  smile.png

I have used the last version (1.1.0) of this game.

The value was encoded in hex number, it's 3X3X3X which X represent the value of your coin begin from behind. For example, I have 177 coins, then hex value of 234 encoded in 373731. But remember, it's still in hex number, you must convert it into decimal number before you search on GG, HaXplorer, DaxAttack, or whatever memory editor you used. 373731 in decimal is 3618609. So you must enter 3618609 in your memory editor, not 373731. You can used programmer calculator to convert this value.

Here is the step-by-step example. For example, I want to find the address of coin which the value decreased from 9661 to 9323, then:

1. The hex value of 9661 in the Castle TD is 31363639. In the decimal number it's 825636409.
  2. Input 825636409 in the memory editor program.
  3. Buy something. For example your coin now is 9323.
  4. The hex value of 9323 in the Castle TD is 33323339. In the decimal number it's 858927929.
  5. Input again 858927929 into your memory editor, you will find the address.
  6. You can change or lock the value. But if you want to change, you must enter the correct value by doing the same way above.

Happy cheating then...  biggrin.png

Archived