ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

HEY BRO IM STUCK WITH THE 'DO NOT LOG THE SCRIPT' I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS THE LATEST UPDATE BTW. THANK YOU

HI I'M STUCK IN THIS DO NOT LOG THE SCRIPT THING RESTART THE GAME GUARDIAN- CAN YOU HELP ME ABOUT THIS? TIA

Please now update your old one was automatically working.

That was awesome 

5 hours ago, Mhmdasif said:

Please now update your old one was automatically working.

That was awesome 

This is same as old one but just more mode. Stop asking me to downgrade my script.

Dear i am not lying but it's nor working please correct this please

1 hour ago, joker2907 said:

script didn't work, i ran the script but didn't get the item

it seems like your brain didn't work. Don't know how to use the script.

Hi guys.

First of all, i'd like to thank mr @ItsSC for making and sharing the script.

I'm trying to use the script but it keeps getting some kind of error and the message shows up: 

"Script terminado:
Script wrote 22,00B in 0 files"

Anyone knows how to proceed? I've never used scripts before. Just used to do the searching thing with GG.

8 hours ago, Yotchuco said:

Hi guys.

First of all, i'd like to thank mr @ItsSC for making and sharing the script.

I'm trying to use the script but it keeps getting some kind of error and the message shows up: 

"Script terminado:
Script wrote 22,00B in 0 files"

Anyone knows how to proceed? I've never used scripts before. Just used to do the searching thing with GG.

Since the last script update, a portion of the community has been unable to use the script due to errors. Purportedly the script still works for some of us, but unfortunately the same cannot be said for me. I'm wondering if the uploaded file was corrupted somehow and is in need of @ItsSC re-uploading a fresh copy of his latest iteration back up here.

24 minutes ago, HobbesG2 said:

Since the last script update, a portion of the community has been unable to use the script due to errors. Purportedly the script still works for some of us, but unfortunately the same cannot be said for me. I'm wondering if the uploaded file was corrupted somehow and is in need of @ItsSC re-uploading a fresh copy of his latest iteration back up here.

For those who can't reach the script. What I can figure out is , there's nothing wrong with my script. Also I can't figure out why they can't reach. But I'm sure that's related to the website I attached.

Solution :

Just restart the script for a few times.

Or try restarting your modem, maybe a slow connection / Use a VPN.

I am working on adding a dog's damage hack. This will take me some time and will update ASAP.

47 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

For those who can't reach the script. What I can figure out is , there's nothing wrong with my script. Also I can't figure out why they can't reach. But I'm sure that's related to the website I attached.

Solution :

Just restart the script for a few times.

Or try restarting your modem, maybe a slow connection / Use a VPN.

I am working on adding a dog's damage hack. This will take me some time and will update ASAP.

@ItsSC

Unfortunately that's not how LUA works. I also think your login requirements are suspect and likely the cause of issues getting into and/or interacting with your network.  It's an issue either on your network, or your code.

Can you please post your source code on GitHub, in its entirety, so I can review and remove the superfluous elements?

Thanks!

Edited by HobbesG2
typo

16 minutes ago, HobbesG2 said:

@ItsSC

Unfortunately that's not how LUA works. I also think your login requirements are suspect and likely the cause of issues getting into and/or interacting with your network.  It's an issue either on your network, or your code.

Can you please post your source code on GitHub, in its entirety, so I can review and remove the superfluous elements?

Thanks!

My answer to your reply: see my profile pic.

If you're suspecting my login script, then I can remove it and still the same, some of you will not able to reach the script.(I did experiment on my archero script, and some of my Chinese users told me they can't reach the script even most of them can.) That's clearly show my code has done nothing to the error. That's just the website problem.