Jump to content
ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

Recommended Posts

HEY BRO IM STUCK WITH THE 'DO NOT LOG THE SCRIPT' I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS THE LATEST UPDATE BTW. THANK YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI I'M STUCK IN THIS DO NOT LOG THE SCRIPT THING RESTART THE GAME GUARDIAN- CAN YOU HELP ME ABOUT THIS? TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please now update your old one was automatically working.

That was awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mhmdasif said:

Please now update your old one was automatically working.

That was awesome 

 This is same as old one but just more mode. Stop asking me to downgrade my script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear i am not lying but it's nor working please correct this please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joker2907 said:

script didn't work, i ran the script but didn't get the item

it seems like your brain didn't work. Don't know how to use the script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys.

First of all, i'd like to thank mr @ItsSC for making and sharing the script.

I'm trying to use the script but it keeps getting some kind of error and the message shows up: 

"Script terminado:
Script wrote 22,00B in 0 files"

Anyone knows how to proceed? I've never used scripts before. Just used to do the searching thing with GG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yotchuco said:

Hi guys.

First of all, i'd like to thank mr @ItsSC for making and sharing the script.

I'm trying to use the script but it keeps getting some kind of error and the message shows up: 

"Script terminado:
Script wrote 22,00B in 0 files"

Anyone knows how to proceed? I've never used scripts before. Just used to do the searching thing with GG.

Since the last script update, a portion of the community has been unable to use the script due to errors. Purportedly the script still works for some of us, but unfortunately the same cannot be said for me. I'm wondering if the uploaded file was corrupted somehow and is in need of @ItsSC re-uploading a fresh copy of his latest iteration back up here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HobbesG2 said:

Since the last script update, a portion of the community has been unable to use the script due to errors. Purportedly the script still works for some of us, but unfortunately the same cannot be said for me. I'm wondering if the uploaded file was corrupted somehow and is in need of @ItsSC re-uploading a fresh copy of his latest iteration back up here.

 

For those who can't reach the script. What I can figure out is , there's nothing wrong with my script. Also I can't figure out why they can't reach. But I'm sure that's related to the website I attached.

Solution :

Just restart the script for a few times.

Or try restarting your modem, maybe a slow connection / Use a VPN.

____________________________________________

I am working on adding a dog's damage hack. This will take me some time and will update ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

For those who can't reach the script. What I can figure out is , there's nothing wrong with my script. Also I can't figure out why they can't reach. But I'm sure that's related to the website I attached.

Solution :

Just restart the script for a few times.

Or try restarting your modem, maybe a slow connection / Use a VPN.

____________________________________________

I am working on adding a dog's damage hack. This will take me some time and will update ASAP.

@ItsSC

Unfortunately that's not how LUA works. I also think your login requirements are suspect and likely the cause of issues getting into and/or interacting with your network.  It's an issue either on your network, or your code.

Can you please post your source code on GitHub, in its entirety, so I can review and remove the superfluous elements?

Thanks!

Edited by HobbesG2
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HobbesG2 said:

@ItsSC

Unfortunately that's not how LUA works. I also think your login requirements are suspect and likely the cause of issues getting into and/or interacting with your network.  It's an issue either on your network, or your code.

Can you please post your source code on GitHub, in its entirety, so I can review and remove the superfluous elements?

Thanks!

My answer to your reply: see my profile pic.

If you're suspecting my login script, then I can remove it and still the same, some of you will not able to reach the script.(I did experiment on my archero script, and some of my Chinese users told me they can't reach the script even most of them can.) That's clearly show my code has done nothing to the error. That's just the website problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By ItsSC
      The only script that working for x64 and x86 devices. Every features are done in automated way, and no manually hack required. There are also two different hacking method provided, which one of this is buy item without cost and another one is buy with coins.
       
      FAQ (Frequently Ask Question)
       
    • By Mathan25
      Script ended:
      Failed to find string.
      Operating system :x64
      Mode: Free purchase
      Version: 1.14.1     
      Code: 20;1912632320;1845518592;1879077632;1912631040;1593865216;1627416320;855662336::41     
      Copy and send this to me in www.gameguardian.com.
      Script wrote 62 B in 3 files
    • By PaTiolA
      Im new in lua scripting and games hacks but with time and help I will experienced in lua scripting.
      I have two questions first is how to get items id in games like last day on earth the second is how decrypt any script (or some) lua unencrypted script. I very need for for first .sorry bad English
    • By TheCelticSlayer
      I was just wondering how to change the pointer search type from qword to dword. I was following a tutorial on youtube and when they click the value they get dword whereas I get qword plz help.

    • By Vk39166
      I cant find the game last day on earth-survival on game guardian. I accidentally clicked on Kill the game button and the game doesnt show up anymore. I need help please
×
×
  • Create New...