Jump to content
ItsSC

Last Day On Earth [Premium]

Recommended Posts

is there a way to bypass banned? i have done whatever their file

unpacked, changed it, even changed the login verification id and none of them succeeded

did they put the code on the sideserver or can be tricked with a gg?like killing our player with gg,or move the player from A to B,make our players move/take action when phase banned may be able to pass that

thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, neroscaust said:

is there a way to bypass banned? i have done whatever their file

unpacked, changed it, even changed the login verification id and none of them succeeded

did they put the code on the sideserver or can be tricked with a gg?like killing our player with gg,or move the player from A to B,make our players move/take action when phase banned may be able to pass that

thanks.

So you're the one created 120 + accounts in my script, and break into my server to get my source code? That's why I ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why?my account has been banned for a long time when there was a new update i used the original application i hacked (shop season 3 battle pass premium pack bought) if i'm not mistaken thats the last code i used to change into gasoline

[added 1 minute later]

and for some reason i want to return because there are many of my guild friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have your script but it still can't be used till now (download the latest version of gg, even though im already the latest 89.1) is there an update already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, neroscaust said:

why?my account has been banned for a long time when there was a new update i used the original application i hacked (shop season 3 battle pass premium pack bought) if i'm not mistaken thats the last code i used to change into gasoline

[added 1 minute later]

and for some reason i want to return because there are many of my guild friends

I thought you were the guy who created 121 accounts in my script... 
Fyi, the newest script is premium, which is paid to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see, so the old script can't be used anymore?

121 that's quite a lot, so your new script can create a new game account, does that make you unbanned if you create a new game account from your script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, neroscaust said:

i see, so the old script can't be used anymore?

121 that's quite a lot, so your new script can create a new game account, does that make you unbanned if you create a new game account from your script

Well no, the account create in my script has nothing to do with the account in your game. It just to check access to script since it's premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

season 4 is end, i wait new code for new season now 🥰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MARKMANZ88 said:

You is enigma right?

;ldoe_mercenary_pack

26;6,553,708;6,619,247;7,143,519;7,471,205;6,619,235;6,357,102;7,929,970;7,340,127;6,488,161;6,226,027;6,225,969;6,225,971;6,815,794:53

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Script ended:
⛔ Error 426
This version cannot be use anymore. Go to GG forum download newest version.

Script error: luaj.LuaArgError: /storage/emulated/0/Download/ItsSC Script Launcher.lua:-1

bad argument #1 to 'gg.copyText' (nil: string expected, got nil) (field '?')
level = 1, const = 557, proto = 3, upval = 1, vars = 73, code = 21915
CALL v14..v15
 ; PC 10702 CODE 0100439D OP 29 A 14 B 2 C 1 Bx 1025 sBx -130046
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/ItsSC Script Launcher.lua: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at luaj.Varargs.argerr(Varargs.java:265)
    at luaj.Varargs.checkjstring(Varargs.java:329)
    at android.ext.Script$copyText.invoke2(Script.java:4705)
    at android.ext.Script$ApiFunction.invoke(Script.java:1356)
    at luaj.lib.VarArgFunction.call(VarArgFunction.java:58)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:534)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:160)
    at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5629)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5367)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The script fails immediately after allowing internet access. I think your bandwidth of the free web hosting provider is all used up.

Screenshot_2020-01-16-04-31-30.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BullShark said:

The script fails immediately after allowing internet access. I think your bandwidth of the free web hosting provider is all used up.

Screenshot_2020-01-16-04-31-30.png

No, due to some reason, ther website is down. And I making recovering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently my website down and every database deleted. Previous launcher no longer work anymore, today I just upload a new version. Those who had bought the script and did not get my message, please send me your device code to get activation code and register again to use 🙂 .

Edited by ItsSC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By tathanhdong
      Can you show me how to hack coins?
    • By Chidera
      View File LAST DAY ON EARTH LUA SCRIPT
      Try my lua
      Submitter Chidera Submitted 02/07/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By ItsSC
      NOTE: Script cannot be executed on Vmos. Use Parallel Space or VirtualXposed instead.
      Menu 
      1. Switch Packages (Do not use to switch fish dishes)
      2. Empty Can Hack 
      3. Customize Weapon's Damage
      4. Dog Damage Hack
      5. Customize Character Stats
      6. Customize Character
      7. Character level Hack
      8. Season Premium Hack
      9. Dog Instant growth

      Empty Can Hack Menu
      1. Pets 
      2. Buildings
      3. Materials
      4 .Equipments
      5. Pattern
      6. Foods 
      7. Weapons
      8. Blueprints
      9. Fish
      10. Seasons
      11. ATV
      12. Chopper
      Customize Stats Menu
      1. Movement
      2. Attack speed
      3. Gathering speed
      4. Armor
      5. Health
      6. Never Thirsty
      7. Never Hungry
      8. Never Defecate
      9. Always Clean
      Customize Character Menu
      1. Gender
      2. Hair Color
      3. Hairstyle
      4. Skin Color 
      5. Beard
      Season Premium Menu
      1. Season premium unlock (ONLY FOR SEASON 5)
      2. Maximize season level (ONLY FOR SEASON 5) 
    • By Pritamxda
      After altering some packs and stuff, now i cannot enter sector 7 ( It says ERROR PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER) , but yesterday i could. Is anybody facing this issue!?
×
×
  • Create New...