Gg victim app

AKRAMRAZA

Question

7 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Well, let's record a video how you launch it and how it works. What's inside. I myself wonder what you got there.

It's all words just like you said.If I say I have Godzilla in my basement will you believe it ?? So just like that it's all words. 😅😉

12 minutes ago, Enyby said:

You apparently do not understand the meaning of the words. I have not claimed anything. I say, record a video from the application that you received. Show that there.

I mean no disrespect to anybody.And I did not mean disrespect to anyone yesterday also.I have been and always will be a great fan your work here.And regarding gg victim I always believed that if you are saying that developers can patch their game if they got this then it's better that nobody has it.Hell , I didn't even knew that people had it untill someone shared a screenshot of all your apps in a group saying these are all powerful tools for finding values and people can make a lot of money using it just like he does(I don't have that picture bcoz I didn't cared about it).But after that I saw it in a YouTube video , that's when I thought , how everyone out there has it when you say no-one will ever get it.So, if you say nobody has it and you never shared it then don't worry , whatever I received is useless.So you can close this thread now .And also , I am sorry to those who have gotten hurt bcoz of all this.Peace out ✌️

• Administrators

Everything's clear with you. You didn’t get anything. Because if you had an application, you could record a video, its launch and operation. And so you just write that you have it. Words again and no evidence.

Apparently you have joined that part of the people who claim that they have this application to seem like cool hackers. It's funny

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Everything's clear with you. You didn’t get anything. Because if you had an application, you could record a video, its launch and operation. And so you just write that you have it. Words again and no evidence.

Apparently you have joined that part of the people who claim that they have this application to seem like cool hackers. It's funny

Yeah , whatever you say is true.✌️