Gg victim app

AKRAMRAZA

Question

• Administrators
GG Victim (#4xq5d5m0)

You should stop being so naive and trust everything that is written on the Internet.
The link above contains a typical landing page for the spread of viruses.

Example:

https://questions2us.tk/?q=Your+mom+head+download

https://questions2us.tk/?q=Your+brain+download

https://questions2us.tk/?q=Why+you+so+naive+download

7 minutes ago, Enyby said:

GG Victim (#4xq5d5m0)

You should stop being so naive and trust everything that is written on the Internet.
The link above contains a typical landing page for the spread of viruses.

Example:

https://questions2us.tk/?q=Your+mom+head+download

https://questions2us.tk/?q=Your+brain+download

https://questions2us.tk/?q=Why+you+so+naive+download

Ok , this link is to spread virus but I know so many people and I can share my chats with them regarding gg victim , even I can share a YouTube video of a guy you can clearly see gg victim in his video.

• Administrators

LOL.

17 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I don’t see GG victim anywhere. The desktop icon is for show-offs and coolness. Most likely some kind of notepad with a replaced icon and name.
Therefore, no one will give you anything, because it’s clickbait, so that naive people like you wrote to them, asked, and they refused and felt like important hackers.
There, even on the wallpaper on the desktop, everything is clear.

[added 1 minute later]

Ask them to record on video how they launch this supposedly “GG victim”. 100% that you will be refused.

4 minutes ago, Enyby said:

LOL.

I don’t see GG victim anywhere. The desktop icon is for show-offs and coolness. Most likely some kind of notepad with a replaced icon and name.
Therefore, no one will give you anything, because it’s clickbait, so that naive people like you wrote to them, asked, and they refused and felt like important hackers.

[added 1 minute later]

Ask them to record on video how they launch this supposedly “GG victim”. 100% that you will be refused.

Watch the YouTube video , you can see gg victim on the start.I don't want to spread chaos so I didn't share a main pic here , because if I do the one who shared it in the first place will get exposed. So if you say then I will share it also here.

• Administrators

You are not only naive, you have not yet read what I am writing to you. Try again for every word:

8 minutes ago, Enyby said:

[added 1 minute later]

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

You are not only naive, you have not yet read what I am writing to you. Try again for every word:

Fine you think I am a fool , so you brought this onto yourself.I never say anything without being so sure about it.So watch my next image.

Now go and ask those whom you shared it.Because someone from them has spread it out. I never mentioned anything to them about you they themselves take your name regarding it.And now they say their chairman will give it so I should buy from their chairman.

Screenshot_20190812-151340 (1).jpg

Screenshot_20190812-151834.jpg

• Administrators

Only words. Words are not worth anything. Let him record the video where he runs this application. Show how it works.

I can also say that I have a Martian spaceship in the basement, but I can’t show it to you - the Martians will punish me.

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

Only words. Words are not worth anything. Let him record the video where he runs this application. Show how it works.

I can also say that I have a Martian spaceship in the basement, but I can’t show it to you - the Martians will punish me.

I know you will deny this , that's I was not sharing all this chats and because you cannot justify why you shared it with a few people and gave excuses to all others.But it's your app , you have the right to do whatever you want with it.I am happy with game guardian only , still it's the best hacking app.Rest , I started this topic because I felt it a little wrong on your side.

17 hours ago, Enyby said:

Again, just words.

And I say that you are hiding Godzilla in your basement and not showing anyone. Why are you hiding Godzilla from the whole world?

Hahaha , Godzilla in the basement or not but after getting exposed everyone is so angry , including you and those people who had it.This is fun now , instead of lying and fooling people , you could have simply said that it's my app , it's my right to decide what to do with it.And as far as your victim app is concerned , I got it today from someone.I had to create such a mess and due to this one of my close friend became my enemy now. But , as usual you can keep denying that you shared it to some people.Just like everyone else it will also be private from me and for the world it will be like nobody has it.(Great work with pointers though )😂😂