Pointer offset

AKRAMRAZA

• Administrators

1. Manually check each pointer, when changing the value, that it indicates the desired value.
2. Check not by hand, but by the script that you write for this.
3. Search again, and then compare the lists of pointers. Manually or somehow automating.
4. No way.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

1. Manually check each pointer, when changing the value, that it indicates the desired value.
2. Check not by hand, but by the script that you write for this.
3. Search again, and then compare the lists of pointers. Manually or somehow automating.
4. No way.

@Enyby I already the pointer for my desired value , but when I search that pointer it gives out 1200 values which are all the same.How do I get my value then ??

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

@Enyby I already the pointer for my desired value , but when I search that pointer it gives out 1200 values which are all the same.How do I get my value then ??

1200 pointers... Heh.

Find a unique group search nearby to one of the pointers that doesn't change each launch. 

15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

1200 pointers... Heh.

Find a unique group search nearby to one of the pointers that doesn't change each launch. 

No not 1200 pointers , only one unique pointer for my desired value , but when I use that pointer back again to search the value , it gives out 1200 results.I am attaching a simple video as example , this is not the actual game for which I am trying to use the pointer search , but you guys will get the hint what I am talking about.

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, AKRAMRAZA said:

No not 1200 pointers , only one unique pointer for my desired value , but when I use that pointer back again to search the value , it gives out 1200 results.I am attaching a simple video as example , this is not the actual game for which I am trying to use the pointer search , but you guys will get the hint what I am talking about.

Exactly.

The 1 pointer you managed to find yourself.

Find other nearby values that are unique to that location.

Then you do group search. Offset to pointer from one of the values in group search.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Exactly.

The 1 pointer you managed to find yourself.

Find other nearby values that are unique to that location.

Then you do group search. Offset to pointer from one of the values in group search.

So you mean , first I make a group for my value with nearby unique values then I do pointer search and after getting all the results of pointer,  I need to refine my desired value using the group that I made earlier ??

Archived