Need for Speed: No Limits iOS Account

ElGarlado

Hey dear community,

two days ago I stumbled over GameGuardian and tried to make it work since. Recently I switched to using iPhone for the first time, however there is no jailbreak available for the current iOS version (12.4) right now. As for my research, using GG on an factory iPhone is not possible, right?

I have seen that it is possible to change an account's amount of gold in "Need for Speed: No Limits" with GameGuardian - on android and on iOS as well. Now I am here asking you for help: Is there somebody with an (jailbroken) iPhone who is willing to use GameGuardian on their system to add gold to a GameCenter account?

Thanks a lot in advance

Thank you Enyby for the quick reply. If GG is Android only - are all the iGameGuardian apps installed per Chimera on jailbreaked iPhone scam? Found a lot to it, tho.

There is no way to take the GooglePlay Account to GameCenter right?

Thanks again, enjoy your weekend

I am sorry if my reply has caused any inconveniences for you. I do can ensure you that I am capable of differentiating an Apple and an Android phone.

Just to clarify the situation for everyone: GameGuardian is solely an android-based programm. There is nothing like an iOS version, for example under the name iGameGuardian.

It's better to be safe than sorry, so I thought I would ask the people who know the most about the software, you, the devs.

Have a lovely evening ~

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019/8/10 at PM10点15分, ElGarlado said:

嘿,亲爱的社区,

两天前,我偶然发现了GameGuardian,并试图让它成功。最近我第一次转而使用iPhone,但是现在的iOS版本(12.4)还没有越狱。至于我的研究,在工厂iPhone上使用GG是不可能的,对吧?

我已经看到有可能使用GameGuardian在“极品飞车:无限制”中更改帐户的金额 - 在Android和iOS上也是如此。现在我在这里向您寻求帮助:是否有人(越狱)iPhone愿意在他们的系统上使用GameGuardian为GameCenter帐户添加金币?

非常感谢提前

i can do it for ios, but not free,if you want ,please mail to me.

[email protected]

Archived