Best emulator to use SpeedHack ?

samfisher

Question

Hello ! 

I've started using Game Guardian recently and I now have a problem, the speedhack isn't working on my Nox emulator, I saw it had to be ARM or X84 and that nox had compatibilities problems with GG, especially for the Speedhack that tells PTRACE error and Game protected after launching it without protections, so what would be the best emulator to use Game Guardian to get the speedhack working ?

Thanks you !

HI, 

I played Real Racing in the NOX last update the speedhack worked perfect, but the new update is no longer worth it, I copied the x86 libraries of the old apk in the new one and I get the message "The game is installed with ARM libraries although in the APK there are X86 libraries" I think it's a breakthrough, I do the from the How to replace ARM libraries with x86 libraries video tutorial - X-plore, but the app-lib folder is empty, can I solve the speedhack or is there no solution?