Crab war

MiDu

Name : Crab war
Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.crabwar
Version: latest
Cheat? Gold and Diamond, gene point and other currency are all server sided

_My phone is rooted, I've tried lucky patcher, no luck (this also meant crab war has protection for inapp shoping), I've tried editting save game, zero luck, I've tried GG but no value found after first rescan. I've tried every method that I could find in this forum, the LATEST method was post TWO YEARS ago and it no longer work

i found  value of gem, you need search value of diamond and add x4, ex: you have 30 diamond then search 30x4, and refine until only 2 value, after you choose 2nd value and goto, then you need pull up, you will find value of gem, but you hack then it will band if you enter king crab, I don't know if you hack diamond then how many diamond it will band ? I tried hack 2b diamond, and it banded me :v haha, good luck

oh, I forget, you can find value of gold in it, but if you change it, then you need exit game, then it will active

On 8/8/2019 at 7:20 AM, Drok said:

i found  value of gem, you need search value of diamond and add x4, ex: you have 30 diamond then search 30x4, and refine until only 2 value, after you choose 2nd value and goto, then you need pull up, you will find value of gem, but you hack then it will band if you enter king crab, I don't know if you hack diamond then how many diamond it will band ? I tried hack 2b diamond, and it banded me :v haha, good luck

oh, I forget, you can find value of gold in it, but if you change it, then you need exit game, then it will active

Too late bro, they banned me, although I tried a different method. I edit the savefile to get unlimited bundle buy, then bought them with lucky patcher so it free. First I find someone else savefile that already buy that limited one time bundle, get their file, edit with notepad, copy the third line, then paste that to my save file third line. After that, just enter the game, buy that bundle via lucky patcher so it's free, exit the game, relaunch and the game will said "receive ***** pack". Just repeatedly buy the bundle. However crab war has really good protection so they banned me right at that evening. But it just a decoy account so I couldn't care less.

On 8/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, MiDu said:

Too late bro, they banned me, although I tried a different method. I edit the savefile to get unlimited bundle buy, then bought them with lucky patcher so it free. First I find someone else savefile that already buy that limited one time bundle, get their file, edit with notepad, copy the third line, then paste that to my save file third line. After that, just enter the game, buy that bundle via lucky patcher so it's free, exit the game, relaunch and the game will said "receive ***** pack". Just repeatedly buy the bundle. However crab war has really good protection so they banned me right at that evening. But it just a decoy account so I couldn't care less.

oh, so good, I hope will have anyone can hack it but it doesn't band account 

Archived