Google play games login impossible with parallel space

Dxxxx

Question

Hello,

I really don't know what i can do anymore. Normally, i start agario mobile in parallel space and start game guardian also to have better zoom in this game. And i login with my google account. But now, if i open agario in parallel space, it nothing happens if i tip on the "login with google" button. It makes nothing. I tried all what i can, reinstall all apps (parallel space, game guardian, agario, google play games) and reopen it. But nothing changed. I clear all possible caches, i try other virtual spaces, but nothing has worked. No matters what i do, it stays on the site where you choose the login method when i tip on login with google. If i open agario in parallel space and would login with facebook or as a guest, it works, but if i try to login with google it's still impossible. Maybe the issue have to do with the update? A few days ago, i installed the EMUI 9.1 Update on my smartphone. After the update i got the issue. My smartphone is the Mate 20 pro with andoid 9 and EMUI. Is there anything what i can do?

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I installed Parallel Space. I went to Speed Mode. I selected  Google Play Store. A Google screen with a Sign In button in the middle it's popping up. But there is not way I can pass beyond this screen doesn't matter how many times I press on the button. It doesn't do anything!

If there is a bug, there is any solution to it ?

Please advise !

PS By the way in your Android list there is no "Android 10" I can select as my operating system, and that's exactly what I use !

Archived