CrewMaster

This is basically a copy of pokemon that is removed from playstore but the server is still up.
There is like 25+ servers right now therefore it is somehow alive.

I am requesting a simple Energy and Fatigue hack. 

I tried simple XOR search on the ads and bottles but no luck.

I don't know if this kind of game is cheatable or not please let me know.

q25VOaf.png

APK LINK: https://apkpure.com/monster-carnival/com.qqch.hfaa.en

• 6 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By KING_DROF
      Hello 
      i want help to save the value and use the save value to replace another one in another function 
      i try to make something like that but it's not working plz help me
      gg.processResume() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber("5,430,509,568", gg.TYPE_QWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) p = gg.getResultCount() q = gg.getResults(p) do do for i = 1, p do local s = { { address = q[i].address - 32, flags = gg.TYPE_QWORD, value = q[i].value } } gg.addListItems(s) gg.clearResults() gg.processResume() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) gg.searchNumber("25,769,803,836", gg.TYPE_QWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) p = gg.getResultCount() q = gg.getResults(p) do do for i = 1, p do local f = { { address = q[i].address - 48, flags = gg.TYPE_QWORD, value = q[i].value } } gg.getResults(10) gg.editAll(f,gg.TYPE_QWORD)--i want to edit " f " value to the " s " value end end end end end end  
    • By BXB
      I've been play this game on Roblox called The Final Stand 2. I got curious with Game Guardian and tried to search and freeze my health (200) but still died from the zombies, later I tried a encrypted search (200 DWord) and after equipping a perk to increase my health from 200 to 305 I finally came down with 16 values with a combination of DWord and Float. I froze them all and still died thinking my health wouldn't decrease as I take damage. Any suggestions? I know this game has a strong anti cheat. 
      https://ro.blox.com/Ebh5?pid=share&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=robloxmobile%3A%2F%2Fnavigation%2Fgame_details%3FgameId%3D44636121&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roblox.com%2Fgames%2F133815151
    • By Alexandrion
      So about 2 years ago, I used to hack material to get scrap points, all fun and all until I messed up and I set my solenoid material on negative value. And I couldn't revert it at the time. Can someone help me get it back to 0? I sent a ticked to EA but they said to reset the game but I don't want to lose all the progress.
    • By Dabeast401
      So I'm attempting to change the value of my diamonds and I've gotten the value to change but it changes back almost immediately. 
      With that said, am I screwed or is there something Im missing?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• By Stans
      Does anyone know how to change the monopoly (paid) dice to our liking? please give me a tutorial. For example using an unrandomizer. But I don't know how.
      [added 0 minutes later]