Sign in to follow this  
Agoujdad

Ubanned device free fire

Hi! Everybody i have today a new method to unbanned your devices to play free fire.

You'll need:

1. rooted device
  2. Xposed framework
  3. Xposed installer
  4. IMEI Changer PRO

I'll explain the method later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By REDUCERYT
      I AM REDUCER YT AND I HAD MADE THIS SCRIPT .PLEASE CHECK THIS SCRIPT AND WATCH TUTORIAL ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.SUBSCRIBE ME AT YOUTUBE FOR INFORMATION.FOLLOW MW ON INSTAGRAM @REDUCER2020.

• By REDUCERYT
      View File AGARIO VIP SCRIPT .2.0 NEW VERSIONS
      I AM REDUCER YT AND I HAD MADE THIS SCRIPT .PLEASE CHECK THIS SCRIPT AND WATCH TUTORIAL ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.SUBSCRIBE ME AT YOUTUBE FOR INFORMATION.FOLLOW MW ON INSTAGRAM @REDUCER2020.

Submitter REDUCERYT Submitted 07/03/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Anonymous99IN
      View File 🤗My first Script
      This is my First own mad script I really had fun doing it 🤗 please give it a try 
      Submitter Anonymous99IN Submitted 07/03/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Anonymous99IN
      This is my First own mad script I really had fun doing it 🤗 please give it a try 
    • By balathemasz
      NOTE:-USE YOUR GUEST ACCOUNT and USE DUAL SPACE to esape from banning your device
      DUAL SPACE LINK:- play store link :-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludashi.dualspace&hl=en_IN
      mirror link:-  https://apkpure.com/dual-space-multiple-accounts-app-cloner/com.ludashi.dualspace
      THIS IS A LUA SCRIPT CREATED BY BALATHEMASS (A TAMIL GAMER AND A HACKER) dont worry if you use dual space you wont get banned 
      USE THIS SCRIPT TO WIN EASILY AND YOU CAN USE THE SPEED HACK FOR TEAM DEATHMATCH AND CLASH SQAUD USE THE SPEED HACK BY  LONG PRESSING GG ICON USE ONLY SPEED UPTO 9
      KINDLY GIVE CREDITS WHEN USING THIS SCRIPT
      FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND GIVE YOUR OPINION 
      IF YOU FEEL MY WORK IS GOOD FOLLOW ME
      TWITTER: @balathemass2
      INSTAGRAM: @balamazed
      MY MAIL ID: gamemessenger123@gmail.com